S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat
So I just bought Stalker COP because somebody made RP with it in V2d, and I thought I needed to try this game, does anybody know if it's possible to play CO-OP in the game? If so, do somebody wanna play with me :p?
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
Whatever you do with that game.. Install...

THIS

http://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-pripyat-complete

It makes the game not only playable by fixing over 100000000000000 bugs, but improves the graphics to levels about 5 times beyond Crysis 2.
Seriously? I will download it some day soon, I'm in a rush right now with New Year and stuff.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
(12-31-2011, 01:28 PM)Faustie Wrote: Whatever you do with that game.. Install...

THIS

http://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-pripyat-complete

It makes the game not only playable by fixing over 100000000000000 bugs, but improves the graphics to levels about 5 times beyond Crysis 2.

Crysis 2 is over rated :\
Crysis 1 then, I thought it had better graphics than 2 anyway.

Gameplay + storywise 2 is a pile of shit in comparison to 1.. Although the aliens ruined everything there.
The download's is not working quite well for me, I tried the manual one and the automatic now, none of them worked. So I decided to re-download the game and try another time.

For the manual one I did excatly what it said, but it didn't work.

EDIT: Still not working, please somebody help! Sad
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
(12-31-2011, 12:42 PM)BlueScattle Wrote: So I just bought Stalker COP because somebody made RP with it in V2d

That would have been me, The RP didnt go exactly as planned"What with the minges and constant admin calls", but has huge potential, ill keep tweaking the Zone area and think of new ideas on how it could be used,and only people who are going to RP will be getting into the Zone this time rather than the flood of people who went in last time.

Glad to see it led to somone going out and buying a STALKER game, have fun and enjoy
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Well, I tried to RP being a stalker, but got told that I didn't do it in the right way, so I bought the game too learn the story and how a stalker is.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
Call of Pripyat is good, but Shadow of Chernobyl is still the best STALKER game out there, and it has 7 different endings
Not torrent for Call of pripyat

Shadow of cheynobol Also not a torrent.

Just finished both of these. Cant be arsed with clear sky it sucks compared to these two.

For shadow of cheynobol get oblivion lost v2.2 Oblivion lost v2.2
Adds shit tons to the game. (Guns, new sound effects, new armour, fixed translations as this games was made in russian first.

Call of pripyat get S.M.R.T.E.R v0.42 alpha ( also adds shit tons to the game) No link to SMRTER find it yourselfs. I've done enough.
Y ou will also need daemon tools to mount the images to.......launch the game. not that I encourge piracy ofcourse. Cracks might be included if not google em.

I strongly discourge piracy. This was just meant to show you how easy it is to get copied games. You could say this was for educational reasons.
No rules broken here. Dont misuse my infomation. don't understand one of the steps. Pm me.