Unban request
Sad 
Your name: BabyDuck

Your ban ID: 76709 & 76910

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:55638309
[/b]
Reason: Double Accounting - (STEAM_0:0:210510840) and Terms of Service // Only here to minge

Staff member who banned you: brikaas & [FL] jonas 

Reason why you should be unbanned: i think i should be unbanned because i got banned about 7 months ago (ish) and i believe i have paid my debts. ive changed alot now and the only reason i used 2 accounts was because i really loved playing on fearless and wanted back in on the action. ive apologized to jonas multiple times for my behavior and he wouldn't accept me or he told me to wait (which i have). i feel like this is all in the past and we should put this grudge behind us. please can you unban me. i have waited so long to play on this server again and im sorry  Sad
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638309&b=9]
Hello Babyduck,

I remember that you threatend me and that you had double-accounted. These are two very, very, very, bad offences. If you want to be unbanned you will have to put way more effort into why I should unban you, rather than just a "I have waited for so long, please unban me".

I understand that you wish to be unbanned, but I want you to be more detailed about it if you want me to consider it.

Jonas
Fearless Administrator.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Jonas i have apologized for all the things that i said to you and i know that they were wrong, i was hoping to put it all behind us and move on. it was a mistake, i said it in the heat of the moment and im sorry about it. as for the double accounting thing, im aware this is a serious offence but this was only because i wanted to play again, if you saw what i was doing i was causing no harm/ trouble to other players and was in fact just roleplaying and having fun, i will admit it was wrong but i just wanted to go on the server for a bit. i know this is a bad excuse but it has been around 7 months since ive committed these offences and whilst they are bad (and i have definitely learned from them) i believe that this shows my patience and willingness to wait to join again. i really want to play again and roleplay like before and you can trust me when i say i have definitely learned my lesson about all of this and will 100% follow the rules more strictly. my intentions are good, believe me (i wouldn't wait this long and try so hard to come back if i didnt want this).

thank you
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638309&b=9]
Hello, Babyduck,

I will be nice to you and give you an unban. I hope that you do not disrespect anybody anymore, and I hope that you will not break any more rules. Once you're unbanned, I cannot control who will ban you again if you break a rule, but certainly, that will be your absolute last chance.

I hope you do not take this for granted.

Approved

Jonas
Fearless Administrator.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]