Can't install GTA V
I was trying to install GTA V but the installer can't connect to the rockstar servers. Does anyone have a fix? It's really frustrating as I have an internet connection

Will upload screenshots when I get home.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Might be your firewall thats turned off, this happened to me. Couldnt on a browser, log into steam etc. What antivirus program do you use?
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
AVG and Windows defender. I've tried disabling them. Didn't work

Whats the exact error message? Have you tried running the setup program as administrator?
(09-28-2017, 08:53 AM)Baskingner Wrote: Whats the exact error message? Have you tried running the setup program as administrator?

I've tried starting as administrator. It has done nothing

The exact message is:

Unable to connect to rockstar servers. activation of GTA V requires an internet connection. please check your connection and click retry, or click Cancel to quit

You disabled your Firewall?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • dawson270500
You using a wireless or wired connection, if it is wireless try using a wired connection if possible
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
[Image: csvcRxj.png]

Do you have any mods/mod menus installed? Had an issue like that. When I removed my mods, the game worked fine.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(09-28-2017, 04:12 PM)Random Wrote: Do you have any mods/mod menus installed? Had an issue like that. When I removed my mods, the game worked fine.

Nope, I've only just bought it.