Unblacklist Cop xAUBERSTAR
Hi Community,

well yesterday i played on the Server as a Police Officer, when we were requesting a warrant to search a house as 6 officers, 1 police commander and 1 SSA. there were shots thru the door from an civilian and when we brached the door he said "what you guys are doing here?" and hadnt a gun in his hand but killed him.... when he shot thru the door he shot me to 36 hp down so im innocent but blackdog blacklisted me.. it was the first time i shot a civilian and i want to play a police officer again because i like to be a police officer.
There was a poor raid taking place issued by someone named Andrew without any evidence, when i arrived to deal with it, i had stopped everyone from entering the building, upon the door opening and the guy saying "What are you guys doing here" You proceed to shoot him 6-8 times with your sidearm killing him, the man wasnt even armed and his building had no contra or drugs in it

Your Low HP i cant check, but the guy was not armed at all, he just asked what was going on.

None of the other officers said anything about gunshots, infact most had no idea what was going on besides the fact that you guys were trying to crack a keypad attached to the building and came by since it looked like something was going on.

This was the first of a small series of terrible Non-Warrants issued by Andrew "Where he would simply tell the police to hit a place without a warrant and a poor reason"

The fact you shot the first person you saw on the otherside of the door shows you were trigger happy and ready to kill anyone rather than do your job.

Infact many of your shots hit the officer who I had frozen and me
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(12-31-2011, 01:47 AM)BlackDog Wrote: There was a poor raid taking place issued by someone named Andrew without any evidence, when i arrived to deal with it, i had stopped everyone from entering the building, upon the door opening and the guy saying "What are you guys doing here" You proceed to shoot him 6-8 times with your sidearm killing him, the man wasnt even armed and his building had no contra or drugs in it

Your Low HP i cant check, but the guy was not armed at all, he just asked what was going on.

None of the other officers said anything about gunshots, infact most had no idea what was going on besides the fact that you guys were trying to crack a keypad attached to the building and came by since it looked like something was going on.

This was the first of a small series of terrible Non-Warrants issued by Andrew "Where he would simply tell the police to hit a place without a warrant and a poor reason"

The fact you shot the first person you saw on the otherside of the door shows you were trigger happy and ready to kill anyone rather than do your job.

Infact many of your shots hit the officer who I had frozen and me

well the other officer told for sure about those shots... they always said there were shots fired and asked about a warranty!!! and if you wouldnt have frozen the officer i wouldnt had hit him ! please give me one more chance ! every human earn one more chance to be better Sad

Your blacklisted for at least 3 days for this, so you can wait
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
I just wanted to add that shots were in fact coming from that building. We were gathering outside when a ton of gunfire comes through the door and almost kills 2 officers. The man in there may have not had any contraband, but he was firing off at us.