[DENIED] Completely Unfair
RESOLVED - mistake
How long did you get banned for?
- And you dont have to flame (With the 'whine' thing..)
- 'Nudel and Fallen are great guys (even if Nudel loves his powers ;D)'. And where did that come from? Smile
"I am a good rp'er, and have respect to all admins, and wish for some back"
well 1st. No, you're not a good RPer as Police. at least you WERENT until i came and told you that you're not suppose to plaff down a guy that shows a knife for 1 second.
2nd. Arent you the guy that was named 'Zero' before? You didnt seem to have much respect for them earlier, but you have really changed since that. They've probably gotten a.. sort of "view" on you after their First impression. You obviously got the wrong first impression on them too, but YOU have understood that you was wrong. They havent really done that yet if you ask me.. I say unban..
(10-03-2010, 12:52 PM)HornyMelon Wrote: How long did you get banned for?
- 'Nudel and Fallen are great guys (even if Nudel loves his powers ;D)'. And where did that come from? Smile

I was just saying i enjoyed being on the server when they were, Nudel and Jammy were making my laugh way to loudly yesterday night with my bro's in bed xD
I DONT KNOW how long for (caps --->) CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A LINK TO THE BAN LIST) (<--- For emphasis)

quote Skaara Dreadlocks
well 1st. No, you're not a good RPer as Police.

I dont know you :S And I dont think i was ever called Zero (its possible though), I was bad in 1st 3 days of playing, but now i have full respect for any admins, I always have. I do rage alot when not listened too so i do curse a bit... Soz.

Anyway I make sure a RP as much as possible to make server better for others.

PS: I would only shot on reaction if someone drew a knife and slashed me.
(10-03-2010, 03:22 PM)Xero Wrote: I DONT KNOW how long for (caps --->) CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A LINK TO THE BAN LIST) (<--- For emphasis)
NO.
STOP CAPSING. IT'S ANNOYING.

/caps

You've probably been unbanned by now anyway.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(10-03-2010, 03:22 PM)Xero Wrote:
(10-03-2010, 12:52 PM)HornyMelon Wrote: How long did you get banned for?

I was just saying i enjoyed being on the server when they were, Nudel and Jammy were making my laugh way to loudly yesterday night with my bro's in bed xD
I DONT KNOW how long for (caps --->) CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A LINK TO THE BAN LIST) (<--- For emphasis)

quote Skaara Dreadlocks
well 1st. No, you're not a good RPer as Police.

I dont know you :S And I dont think i was ever called Zero (its possible though), I was bad in 1st 3 days of playing, but now i have full respect for any admins, I always have. I do rage alot when not listened too so i do curse a bit... Soz.

Anyway I make sure a RP as much as possible to make server better for others.

PS: I would only shot on reaction if someone drew a knife and slashed me.

You copied only half my sentence there.
I played with you on the server yesterday and you stole my job as commander by becoming President and demoting me so you then could steal my job.. After that i did exactly the same back, and you raged..
You builded frozen props on the street so it's not completely unfair.

If your story is based on the truth, it was nice if S.J. gave you a warning first.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I'll give Skaara right, you cant RP as a cop..
"PS: I would only shot on reaction if someone drew a knife and slashed me."
.... Don't really want to start a discussion here, but You had a kill score on 18 last time i checked that day.
For example i was lockpicking the garage door to Nexus, and when it opens, you stand there 100% ready, and don't knock me out; You just shoot me instantly to death..
Yeh yesterday I raged at just how often I had to sort things out due to other incompetent cops and went trigger happy (also mayor failed and never warranted within 1 minute)

I built frozen props for 1-3 minutes on average? people could still get past them, but i was building, SJ never saw the frozen prop due to it being Molotoved, and I was not warned once (due to Molotov)

I now remember him saying "bye" and then a guy RDM'ed right by him and took care of that then banned me, He obviously had low patience that day, so sorry for adding to the inconvenience.

ANYWAY! Im unbanned after 4 hours. SO im fine now.

However after many times asking on several threads, may someone PLEASE tell me where I can find out how long im banned for!
(e.g. When i went on vent mob their site had a link to ban list, I hate their server though)
I would be extremely grateful for a response!

Many thanks.
Xero.