RULE - Updating Rule 19.1a
Title of Suggestion: Update the rules regarding the Public Buildings.

Description: Update rule 19.1a from the current locations to the ones on V5P

Why: Tides/Empire hotel and Izzie's Palace are not in V5P, it could be updated from;

Quote:19.1a Also the pool building, the Tides/Empire Hotel, Hospital and Izzie's Palace are classed as public buildings and should only be used for passive RP.  
to

Quote:19.1a Also the Burger King, the Bank of America, Mercy Hospital and the Drugs Store are classed as public buildings and should only be used for passive RP.  
or something similar to that.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Archer
That is a tough one. Lemme have a think and I'll try best to get back to you buddy
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry
+support
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Neutral

Please remember that the V4B1 server is still up, so the rule would have to be specifically for the V5P servers. Its unnecessary really, it isn't much of a big deal.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
+support
Why don't you just do:

19.1a - Buildings such as Pool Building, Burger King, Minnesota Building, Mercy Hospital, Drugs Store are public buildings, as well as Izzie's Palace and General Stores; meaning you cannot base in these places.

This way even if V4B1 never get's closed it will include both V5P and V4B1 Current Locations.

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 2 users Like Dragnort_'s post:
  • dawson270500, Byra
(09-27-2017, 06:43 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Why don't you just do:

19.1a - Buildings such as Pool Building, Burger King, Minnesota Building, Mercy Hospital, Drugs Store are public buildings, as well as Izzie's Palace and General Stores; meaning you cannot base in these places.

This way even if V4B1 never get's closed it will include both V5P and V4B1 Current Locations.

The pool is a V2D location, so that can be removed.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+Support

Either way this needs changing, it can be used as a potential loophole.
+support

Locations should be as such: Grand central station, both office buildings, mercy hospital and burger king.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
+support
Should add the Cub Foods store to the list as well. I think the locations we need have already been mentioned.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]