Unban Request!
Question 
Your name: Das heilige Überbyte[Fury X]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70329902

Your ban ID: 68049

Banned by: SnowredWolf (Extended by Falcao)

Reason: Hydraulics on vehicles, Propsmashing vehicles, propsurfing, Not here to RP. // Extended by Falcao

Involved:

Why we should unban you: Its been nearly 2 Years since this Ban and a lot has changed since then. I was abusing the Hydraulic Car Bug witch resulted in killing People with Props and propsurfing as you can see above. I wanted to request a Unban, because that was one of only a few Moments i broke the Rules (ok, it was a very serious infringement of the rules, because i broke 3 at a time..). So can you give a over 500 hours player another chance?
Hello bud,

I’ve not really got much to say added towards your case as it’s a situation over 2 years ago which I may have been present for/May not, however I can add I wouldn’t extend it to a perm if I didn’t feel completely nessecary.

As far as it goes I’ve got no say on your ban, but I do suggest some more effort into this unban request if you want it seriously considered.

Why should the staff team let you back?
Have you changed from this? If so how?
How can you be trusted not to abuse a serious bug again and use it against the server?

Answering the above detailed will give you a much better shot to prove you deserve this.

Best of luck with the unban.
Hi Das heilige Überbyte, could you answer the below questions asked by Falc. Once complete I can process this for a review by the staff team.

Why should the staff team let you back?
Have you changed from this? If so how?
How can you be trusted not to abuse a serious bug again and use it against the server?

Thank you.
Hello, sorry for the late Reply, i wasn't at home this weekend.

I want to return to this Server because i had so mutch great experiences in my 500 hours Playtime. I met many interisting people on this server, had very mutch fun building Bases with friends, earned money and bought nice cars and other stuff. This Server offeres so many things to do, which is the reason this ban is so painful for me.
When i broke those rules i was a 16 years old person with many stupid ideas, but i have changed since then. I learned to be more considerate and i think about consequences mutch more.
I will not abuse a bug again because i saw where it leads to since i lost everything i have earned because of a bad decision i made.
That are the Reasons for me to ask for an Unban.
Awaiting further reply by handling Administrator.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Approved

Concluding notes

Approved under UBR rule #6.