[Solved] Freezing when trying to join the server
Hello everyone, I've come to the forums to addres a problem:

When I try to join the server It gets stuck on: Recieving server info, Workshop Complete and Sending client Info. With stuck I mean: I can't click on anything. Not even on cancel!

I've already unsubbed all addons and emptied my addons folder, Only subbed to the server addons(Including the map), Factory resetted Gmod, Reinstalled Gmod, Setted all settings to its minimal with an commandline and FPS config, updated all my drivers and putted The priority of Gmod to realtime and closed down all the background programs. But by the time I do come in game (10-25 minutes) It times out.

My Specs are:
Intel HD Graphics 4000
1.8 GHZ Processor (Quad threads)
4 GB ram
1 TB HDD (External)
500 GB HDD (internal)

I know my Specs are quite low compared to today's standards, but I'm a poor college student and desperate for a possible solution.

Can anyone please help? I would highly appreciate it!
Have you Verified Game Cache?
[Image: unknown.png]
(09-24-2017, 12:32 PM)FlexibleBread45 Wrote: Have you Verified Game Cache?

Yes, This is a Fresh Installation of Garry's mod.
(09-24-2017, 12:38 PM)Jasperdoit Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 12:32 PM)FlexibleBread45 Wrote: Have you Verified Game Cache?

Yes, This is a Fresh Installation of Garry's mod.

Hmmm, I'm not sure then Sorry.
[Image: unknown.png]
Its okay if the game doesnt crash it always happens with me and it takes like 10 to 15 min to join
(09-24-2017, 12:48 PM)Sp33dx Wrote: Its okay if the game doesnt crash it always happens with me and it takes like 10 to 15 min to join

Yes it doesn't crash But once I come into the game, It times out everytime how much I try always the same Outcome, except if there is a low amount of players on.
I get this same issue, have you tried going into a Single Player game first before trying to join onto Fearless?

Other Options
  1. Don't tab out!
  2. Try joining Build server or V4B1 (with a low player count) then go onto V4B1
  3. Don't restart your game every time it times out, just try again from the ESC Menu.
Good Luck!

note: sometimes I keep tabbed in, but leave it running whilst I get a cup of tea and by the time I am back, it's sending client info.
(09-24-2017, 12:59 PM)Create Wrote: I get this same issue, have you tried going into a Single Player game first before trying to join onto Fearless?

Other Options
  1. Don't tab out!
  3. Don't restart your game every time it times out, just try again from the ESC Menu.
Good Luck!

note: sometimes I keep tabbed in, but leave it running whilst I get a cup of tea and by the time I am back, it's sending client info.

I've followed all your advice, but when I come into the game It gives the Auto-disconnect counter.
(09-24-2017, 02:24 PM)Jasperdoit Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 12:59 PM)Create Wrote: I get this same issue, have you tried going into a Single Player game first before trying to join onto Fearless?

Other Options
  1. Don't tab out!
Good Luck!

I've followed all your advice, but when I come into the game It gives the Auto-disconnect counter.

Do you restart the game, or do you disconnect and try again?
(09-24-2017, 03:02 PM)Create Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 02:24 PM)Jasperdoit Wrote:

Other Options
  1. Don't tab out!
Good Luck!

Do you restart the game, or do you disconnect and try again?

I always Type "Retry" in console