Changing Steam ID on Forums
I've got 2 different Steam IDs, because I recently bought gmod on my most used account so I don't have to switch all the time. So how could I change the Steam ID linked to this forum account?
Cheers
(12-30-2011, 06:58 PM)SnowMan Wrote: I've got 2 different Steam IDs, because I recently bought gmod on my most used account so I don't have to switch all the time. So how could I change the Steam ID linked to this forum account?
Cheers

Your steam ID's are seperate, to get your other steamid added you just need to login to the server. To actually change your steamid in the database, someone with database access(soulripper for sure) would have to do it with: "insert (new steamid) into (table) where (column for steamid) = (old steamid)"

Otherwise you could just give all of your items on one account to someone you trust and then have them give your items to your new account. From that point you can buy donator or whatever on your new account and go from there.
I meant on the forums, I have nothing on my other account ingame. To link the forum account to the ingame account if I was to donate in the near future
Ask SoulRipper.
[Image: kaminagurrenlagaansigab2.png]
Keep following your dream till the end. Never quit, never fail. Become a Hero, fight the power until the end.
Dat forum creeper
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8367
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]