NJ's resignation.
The title is correct, i'm resigning from my position as Administrator today. If you want to know why, it's because I have been facing many technical issues with getting onto the servers which then disallows me from tending to my duties, there are some real life and education related reasons mixed into this also. It was never my intention to leave FL this early, I had planned to stay with FL for longer but given the circumstances, that can't happen anymore. I just think it's only fair that I give the power back seeing as I cannot use it right now, i'd rather make a free spot for one of the trial admins rather than hold onto the power and look pretty.

I have had many thoughts about FL leading up to this decision, sorry to say what a million other people have said before me but FL is different in comparison to how it was 1 or 2 years ago, i'm not saying it's better or worse, it's just different. Things get done differently now, both roleplaying and staff team decisions. My favorite memories of FL would have to be the Events and roleplaying with friends, that's when the community was the most positive and intimate is when we placed ourselves into many adventurous scenarios and almost every time, people had such a great time doing them. I enjoyed administrating sometimes and sometimes I didn't and that's absolutely not down to my fellow staff members, most of them are great and helpful people. 

FL is definitely on the right track which makes me very happy. V5P was a big success and I am overjoyed that I got to help with it.

This isn't goodbye forever thing either to some of your peoples disappointments lol. I will be back, i'm just not sure when at the moment. It could be sooner or later than I anticipated. 

I don't feel there's any need to make an honorable mentions list. Those people who really mattered to me, you know who you are.
Aww, sad to see you leave, NJ. Good luck in the future!
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • NJperry
Ah goodbye man. ur a gud Dude. Good luck!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 1 user Likes Janzo 火's post:
  • NJperry
It's a shame to see you leave man! Stay in touch!
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • NJperry
Cya, NJ. Keep in touch <3
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • NJperry
Thanks for your service NJ, best of luck with your education.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • NJperry
You have done well in your time NJ!

Always a fair and reasonable admin.. and a great roleplayer at that.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • NJperry
You've been great at roleplaying and as an administrator! Hope you will join the server soon and not later(if your computer allows it, that is)!

Shame to see you go! Have a good one!
The following 1 user Likes LordOfMemory's post:
  • NJperry
Goodbye NJ, you did a great job as admin and that won't be forgotten.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Chad's post:
  • NJperry
Sad to see you go, hope you return soon. Thank you for your service.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • NJperry