[Solved] Guns Invisible
Title Of Problem : My Gun Are Invisible

Explain : I Can See most weapons including the ump and most pistols there in a different place

Evidence :N/A

Am i missing some packs? or something Please Let Me Know Cheese
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
Hello Dylann,

I will message you on Steam regarding this issue. For the sake of keeping this thread clean Smile
- Create
The First thing I would suggest that you do it to ensure you have Counter Strike Source content installed. Most of the issues with weapon content arise because this may be missing or damaged. Please confirm that you have in installed, you may even take the time to reinstall it if you find you do.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(09-22-2017, 05:30 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: The First thing I would suggest that you do it to ensure you have Counter Strike Source content installed. Most of the issues with weapon content arise because this may be missing or damaged. Please confirm that you have in installed, you may even take the time to reinstall it if you find you do.

He has CSS installed, as well as the crotch glitch that mintblackbeard suggested, I have asked about whether he has verified his game cache, but he has not yet replied. He says the M4A1 works fine too, so he has had this issue for a while.
Do you have a lot of installed addons? Or any addons that might conflict with the Fearless weapons?

If so, try uninstalling the addons and only keep the Fearless addons and possibly verify cache, if you so wish.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
i have like 800
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

(09-26-2017, 04:21 PM)Dylann Wrote: i have like 800

Most likely the problem, I would say.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Archer
If you have CSS (Counter-Strike Source) and have verified your game cache, I would recommend removing those unused addons as I assume not all 800 are in use. With such a large amount of addons it will take longer for you to join the server but also certain addons will not load correctly if you join a server too quickly after starting up Gmod which then can cause you to have certain issues with certain addons. Hope this helps.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
i will provide screenshots of what i see tommorow
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator

Verify your game cache.