Unban request
Your name: Arnold  ( but banned on old steam name jon snow)

Your ban ID: 61957

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:95156003[/b]

Reason: i was being a real ass-hat and messing around with friends and cant fully remember what i did wrong as the ban was 3-4 years ago as i can recall, i remember telling the admin to perm ban me as i probably would not join back as i can remember the reason why i started to fail rp was being called a peasant ( Sounds really dumb now i remember)

Staff member who banned you:   [FL] Obay

Reason why you should be unbanned:  The reason why i think i should be unbanned is because i have learnt alot since playing this server even becoming an admin on one at one point, I haven't really played gmod since though and it bums me out how stupid and immature i was those few years back. I have learnt the value of being a better person and should not retaliate to such immature reactions. I was banned banned 2 times before this i admit for stupid reasons with friends at the time. 

I'm Honestly more mature and grown up and finished college when i wanted to come back to the server to see how much has changed and i thought the chance i may have ben unbanned as i remembered it was a great server and a friendly community.

Well thanks for your time and ill guess ill see how it goes. 
But forgot to mention i'm still illiterate and maybe come off a bit strong with my request. Wink
I can also join discord tomorrow after work around 6-7 pm gmt london
Just remembered the reason i asked obay for the ban was becase i was baneed fro m using jobs and vehicles for a week ingame time due to the arnold incident listed before tos ban. i asked him why i was banned from using them, i talked to me so i moaned and asked him to ban me. Funny how i remember after i make the post but im sure that i did something else aswell but i have no clue.
Hello,

Thank you for making this UBR.

I'll contact Obay to see if he remember the situation.

Your patience is appreciated.
Thank you for replying and trying to help.
Hello,

I will bring this up to internal discussion.

Your patience is appreciated!
Thank you
A conclusion will be posted later on by Eeee
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hello,

We've decided to unban you! Make sure to read the rules Smile

See you on the server!