UBR: Conorplays_
POSTING ON BEHALF ON CONORPLAYS_ AS HE IS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH HIS ACCOUNT

Your name: Conorplays_

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22459377

Your ban ID: 78620

Banned by: AwestruckBullet

Reason: I Was Banned when i wasn't even online, I came upstairs to come on my game for a bit too see that I was banned having not a clue what happened.

Involved: Not sure.
[Image: ASJxGx6.png]
Signature made by meisterfinncoonlon, demoted trial admin 
I kicked you at first, and then banned you once the Roleplay had finished.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I saw the door was wide open so I thought I would go check out the building. Then I looked through the door was watching the role play. NemxDMAN the guy who must of lockpicked it as he was the only one in there than the admin put me in a sit and kicked me but nothing happened too the kid who lockpicked the door a number of times and also tried too open the role play door.
You began keypad cracking the fading door.
Kind Regards,

That was actually NemxDMAN. I didn't, all I did was watched the role play I was really impressed actually well done on that I really enjoyed the RP too be honest sorry if I disturbed you guys as the door was wide open so I thought it was a store or something I went too have a look and was really enjoying it I went close up too the door not saying anything Nem gave me a Keypad cracker but I took it out then put it back in my inventory as I didn't want too disturb the role play but then you thought I was trying too break in if it seemed like I was doing so I am very sorry but my point is all I did was watched and I get banned the door was wide open NEMxDMAN broke in and then tried to get me too break the next door and he was going too himself but he does not get kicked or banned. I don't really see how I get banned for watching and nem doesn't when he did a lot more then watching the rp.
Lying in the Courthouse is not permitted.

I banned you as you began keypad cracking the door. You never put the cracker away, and were laughing whilst you were doing it. I've had so many run-ins with you and you've gotten off so lightly each time. The ban is well deserved.

[Image: 878a8a77499ddddbd2852e682fe60eff.png]

Denied.
Kind Regards,