Poll: Shall we have Monthly passive nights?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.24%
37 90.24%
No
9.76%
4 9.76%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Monthly Passive Nights
Hello everybody.

After quite some people have come to me and asked about monthly passive nights, I've decided to make a public discussion for which everyone can vote on. There will be two options, shall we, or shall we not have monthly passive nights? This is so that we could engage with more passiverp for people to enjoy.

This is to be a civilized discussion, there is no need for complete disrespect and so forth. As I am the Event Manager, and for future event managers, those will be the ones hosting these monthly passive nights, unless stated otherwise. This all comes down to the end of the discussion though.

The thread will be concluded when deemed fit.

Jonas.
Event Manager
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Yes plox. Sounds fun.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
We should have a Monthly PassiveRP night. As you said, it encourages PassiveRP and could have a certain theme. These used to happen every so often and I would like to see them back.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

100% a yes, from me PassiveRP is so fun.
I am in full support of this, PassiveRP is dead, so is any RP in general unfortunately. I don't see why we shouldn't have this.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 2 users Like Panda's post:
  • Byra, ELAD
Yes please, that will be cool. Will bring the players together and have some fun.
Sticking this so it's easier to find.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Honestly one of the best ideas I've heard in a while. It'll help people develop their rp skills, get more community members interacting together, and let some of us older rp'ers help teach people new ways of roleplay. Even traditionally aggressive rp jobs, can be passive rp'ed if done right, and I think this is a great chance to show that.
The following 1 user Likes Eisenhorn's post:
  • Crownguard
Would love it.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
One of the best suggestions I've heard in a while, maybe add monthly mini-events as well? I'm sure a calendar can be figured out for that.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep