Report: RoCKy and ✪Gamberios CSGO500
Name of player: RoCKy and ✪Gamberios CSGO500

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:174227314 and STEAM_0:1:220884255

Time in GMT: September 16th 5:15pm

Server: V5P

Summary: RoCKy was trespassing our property and ignoring us when we asked him to leave. My friend tranquilized him to rope him in order for him to be detained until the police came to arrest him. Just before he ragdolled, whilst my friend had a gun pointed at him, he took his gun out to kill him which I believe is breaking FearRP. Thankfully he did not kill him as he ragdolled just in time. A few moments later his friend, ✪Gamberios CSGO500, came and killed me, which to my understanding is RDM since he did not have a valid reason. I do not believe detaining someone is a valid reason to kill, as arrests are not a valid reason to to kill either. Even if it is a valid reason. Violence should always be the last option. In this guy's case it is not since he had 32 kills in the session. Not just that but ALL of my laws are all okay and no one had any valid reason to kill me at that time as I was not a dictator. (I can send you the list of the laws I used)

(Added paragraph with edit)
These two also had a sit with me and siphon before the RDM occurred. The sit was about them random hostaging me and RoCKy broke FearRP during this event, also. Nevertheless, Siphon asked them to read the rules. And quite frankly they did not and continued to break them. Siphon has already dealt with this hostaging so I don't expect them to be punished as they were left off with a warning it just shows their ignorance to the rules, even being told to read them.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps-z73EZ...e=youtu.be
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
I was there and its was 100% random kill the guy with the shutgun is kill the presidnt randomly
I was also there, the kid just ran up and tried to shoot everyone. As grape mentioned they both had a warning from siphon like an hour before this. they were rdming all day, apparently if you went past their base you would get shot on sight, is what other players said.
I got the message that one of my members getting kidnapt
Approved.

Gamberios issued a 4 hour weapons blacklist for RDM.

RoCKy issued no punishment. No evidence has been provided of any orders being given to initiate a FearRP situation. At that point you had also attacked him so FearRP would have been off.

Thanks for your report.

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]