UBR - False Ban.
Your name: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51824778

Your ban ID: 78604

Banned by: [FL:T] DVN

Reason: Breaking FearRP - Think I shot first at him while he "pointed" a gun.

Involved: GuetaZz , Budda Hubba

Why we should unban you: Before you disrespect me DVN how about you actually check what happen and not tell me to shut up and INSTA ban me.
When I told DVN that I heard shooting and came to help, he said I was lying and told me to shut up, he did not wanted me to speak.
The only reason I got banned is because DVN thought I shot first at him
Only if he would check the logs to see who shot first.

-
Also DVN, when you already cuffed GuetaZz and POD (Budda Hubba) came first at you with gun from behind, you pointed a gun at him (arny) so he could shot at you.
Not disrespecting you like you did to me, but you should know better.
--INVOLVED-

From what I seen, we had someone under gunpoint and you come over and decide to shoot us. I believe that is blatant FearRP.

Hi IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII,

I and Arny had your friend/associate under gun point. As you can see from the video below, you sneak up towards the vehicle, draw your weapon behind the vehicle knowing we have him under gunpoint and decide to shoot me and Arny without any demands or roleplay, thus breaking FearRP.

Can I also add, that Arny has kindly left the start of the admin situation in the video to show that I did not tell you to shut up, but instead respectfully asked you to be quiet so I could run through the situation with you.

Thank you.
Good that you did not had that sit.
Check the viddeo good and see that it wasnt me.
(09-15-2017, 07:47 PM)DVN Wrote: Hi IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII,

I and Arny had your friend/associate under gun point. As you can see from the video below, you sneak up towards the vehicle, draw your weapon behind the vehicle knowing we have him under gunpoint and decide to shoot me and Arny without any demands or roleplay, thus breaking FearRP.

Can I also add, that Arny has kindly left the start of the admin situation in the video to show that I did not tell you to shut up, but instead respectfully asked you to be quiet so I could run through the situation with you.

Thank you.

That was me mate.
As you can hear in the video, Arny alerted me that the female was IIIIIIIII. That's the person that I also grabbed, the female character shown in the video. Regardless of who killed me & Arny, you started the gun fight.

EDIT: After further review, you can see at the end I grab two people, the first person I grab is you and I swing you towards the road, the other player is closer to the left side of the screen. I am speaking to the character on the right which is you, and you are the player that started the gun fight.
You know what, Yes I started it. You just did your job DVN and I appriciate it
No need for more chating

Deny it.
I will leave the final conclusion to the dealing administrator.

Thank you for being honest, I understand that it may have been a misunderstanding.
Denied.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]