RULE - Arrest to be dealt with ooc/partly ooc
Random arrests should be OOC 100%, you are not corrupt for arresting someone randomly, you are a rule-breaker. Especially since you can be given a 15 minute sentence - it completely ruins gameplay, wastes time and causes many people to quit the server.

"Deal with it IC", sure - let me just wait for my random 15 minute sentence to end before I can even have a chance at contacting the president in character and not OOC.

+Support
This has been clarified within the staff as my time as SA, so unless anything has changed it still stands: All arrests are not dealt in IC, if they break the rules of the server then they are to be dealt by as staff member.. it's common sense. It has just been made up due to laziness.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
+Support
-support
why bump this with a -support
-support terrible terrible idea
-Support
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(09-13-2017, 11:39 PM)Fultz Wrote: Personally, I think this should be dealt with IC, however, if no one is responsive to your attempt to fix it IG, then I feel it should go to OOC.

There is no reason that players should be punished with going to jail for 5-15 minutes for invalid/made up reasons. However, it should only go OOC after attempting to talk to the president or a jail guard.

So +support to the idea of partially OOC

Dealt with too many made up reasons for my arrests and Presidents just blindly approve arrests and set it for 15 minutes. There is no communication between Police Officers and Presidents that much, Presidents don't ask the officers to elaborate what happened and the situation, Police Officers have the power to make up reasons and then arrest you for assault although you just spawned, changing models and AFK for a minute or two and their arrests get approved for 15 minutes and there is nothing I can do about it in IC and you often get ignored by the Police and President till 15 minutes has passed.

+Support

Police officers can abuse their tools and power like Reebs mentioned in previous posts.
-support This is against the suggestion rules I recommend you read them
[Image: FYJG4OF.png]
(04-21-2018, 07:52 PM)Doormat18 Wrote: -support This is against the suggestion rules I recommend you read them

i recommend you read the actual rules looking at your ban record
+support