RULE - Arrest to be dealt with ooc/partly ooc
Title of Suggestion: Allow arrests to be deal with oocly

Description: Allow arrests to be deal with oocly

Why: WHY? Because its so fucking annoying when you get arrested without any reason, and cant do any shit about that.

"Report the cop to president or sergeant" oh please, stop the bullshit, everyone know that president dont give a slightest fuck about who is getting arrested and why, most of the times they just accept 15 minutes warrant for every thing. Doubt that anyone will be able to name at least a few examples where it actually worked.

I can imagine why this was implemented in the first place, admins being lazy with dealing arrest cases.

So if thats the case my suggestion is to leave it as is ingame, but allow players to post a report just in case.

This will stop the people who simply do "@ I was randomly arrested, help me" but will let people who actually understand that they were unlawfully arrested to get something done.

I know this been suggested and denied numerous times, but holy fuck this is just simply ridiculous
- Support  Arrests should be dealt IC. If not, you wouldn't even try to talk to the president and create a roleplay situation. Of course not every Sergeant/President cares about arrested citizens, but there are still many people trying to roleplay this out and demote the officer. But you're right, there should be a reason to arrest you. In the end it's the President, who accepts or denies the warrants. And he shouldn't accept those warrants.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:58796338&b=7]
-support, this is a wrong approach to the situation, we should instead try and tackle corruption in the government force.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
+support

Falsely arresting someone without proper background RP should be treated as Fail RP.

Fail RP should be punished
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 3 users Like Marty's post:
  • Rumbleâ„¢, Chumps, Baskingner
-Support
-support
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
-Support

Sorry Russian
They can be and have been, +Support.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
+Support.
+/- Support.

Having IC arrests is a double-sided coin. It's good for roleplay, but at the same time it can lead to some scenarios of pure (pardon my language) bullshit.
I don't think IC arrests should be removed, just maybe moderated a bit. Maybe with a new perma law/rule?
The following 1 user Likes Kaashmeere's post:
  • Archer