Report: JoshZ
Name of player: Macca! (JoshZ)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57372971

Time in GMT: 19:15

Server: N/A

Summary: Disrespect against two members of the community on Discord, one about 'Becky' while she was offline and towards myself directly to me unprovoked. My voice was not picked up but when Zombie said 'I don't want admin' I said 'Suuuure'  then the majority of me just saying 'Woah' or 'Shut the f*** up Josh' to his comments towards myself.

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/3Ge41SRIsMo

-Removed by Steven8ken
Wasn't on the FL discord this is not relevant
(09-11-2017, 06:41 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Wasn't on the FL discord this is not relevant

That is incorrect; as it was and a witness can confirm this as he is in the recording and on the FL discord.

Spoiler :
[Image: 2519eb6567c09bac3d0a2af8ddb19610.png]

I will also ask him to comment on here.
Im also asking that Zombie comments on here too; if he wishes to tell the truth.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(09-11-2017, 06:46 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 06:41 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Wasn't on the FL discord this is not relevant

That is incorrect; as it was and a witness can confirm this as he is in the recording and on the FL discord.

Spoiler :
[Image: 2519eb6567c09bac3d0a2af8ddb19610.png]

I will also ask him to comment on here.
Im also asking that Zombie comments on here too; if he wishes to tell the truth.

Witnesses mean nothing Smile not on the FL discord also can you please provide evidence that you said something to me aswell?
I shall upload the full video which includes Trial Admin Janzo and the discussion was in his channel and he can confirm that you discussed this all on the FL discord.

I will edit this comment and place the link.

EDIT
Extra Evidence: https://youtu.be/FnpXPxrT_xc

-Removed by Steven8ken
(09-11-2017, 07:08 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: I shall upload the full video which includes Trial Admin Janzo and the discussion was in his channel and he can confirm that you discussed this all on the FL discord.

I will edit this comment and place the link.

Please do however where is this evidence of me being in the FL discord?
Extra Evidence Uploaded; Im getting Janzo to confirm the reliability of the video and that will be my final comment until an Administrator or higher requests of me.

-Removed by Steven8ken
Also can you please turn on your microphone there is no evidence that you could have been saying something back to me
Idk why you brought me into this but they indeed were in my channel all together.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
(09-11-2017, 08:28 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Idk why you brought me into this but they indeed were in my channel all together.

Have you got evidence of this? I was placed in another discord while this was occoruing