Pr Desastro
Thread Title: Desastro prop minge, Prop climb, Access to roof

Name of player: Desastro

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:153565796

Time in GMT: Around 10:30

Server: v5p

Summary: Prop minge, Prop climb, Prop push, Access to roof, There is another person but i could not find out who it was

Evidence:
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
-Involved-
Said user also made custom vehicles, uploading video now
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The link isnt working for me on this. But if it isnt for you heres the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2ji09Q_NQ0
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
(09-08-2017, 10:34 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: -Involved-
Said user also made custom vehicles, uploading video now

-Involved-

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=83009
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:58796338&b=7]
Oh shit waddap.
I admit that I broke rules, and I'll get my ban or my blacklist, this shit won't happen again, I really like the server.
I repeat this shit won't happen again, sorry for anyone I bothered or annoyed while doing this.
I found everyone minging so I was like "They minging then let me minge with them".
And about the custom vehicle thing, I wanted to test it really quick, I spent much time making that without knowing that you need admin permission and when I knew, I got quote unquote "triggered", so I spawned it and tested it and I didn't hurt anyone while using that custom vehicle.
There we go gentlemen, I understand how annoying proppushing is because I've been proppushed every night when admins are offline.
[Image: BRucdlG.png]
P.S: I don't see how I bothered anyone of you guys with my custom vehicle, I just knew that it was against the rules to have a custom vehicle and I deleted it in no time.
[Image: BRucdlG.png]
APPROVED

User was found guilty of prop killing, accessing rooftops with props and building a prop vehicle
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Moved.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]