PR - [FL:RP] Mr. Muffin | trade.tf
Name of player: [FL:RP] Mr. Muffin | trade.tf

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85229152

Time in GMT: 21:40 ish

Server: v4b1

Summary: Disrespecting me and others in OOC by calling us autistic.

Evidence

[Image: 7BB8AA07B8A39A4CF7A7F686E7C46EF3DC943DCC]
<INVOLVED>

Mr.Muffin Was Asking A Question, He Did Not Mean It In A Insult Way.
[Image: unknown.png]
(09-08-2017, 08:58 PM)FlexibleBread45 Wrote: <INVOLVED>

He did mean it as an insult, it is clear that is how he meant it. No one just asks out of no where if I have a mental condition.
Its true what FlexibleBread45 said. He didnt understand what we were trying to explain him, i have some autistic kids in my class in school, i was asking him that so i could explain it in a more clear way to him. Since i have experience with teenagers with autism.
[Image: YQpIh5U.png]
(09-08-2017, 09:02 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:

He did mean it as an insult, it is clear that is how he meant it. No one just asks out of no where if I have a mental condition.

if you read what he wrote, He put a '?' at the end of his sentence to make it a Question.
(09-08-2017, 09:05 PM)FlexibleBread45 Wrote:
(09-08-2017, 09:02 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:

if you read what he wrote, He put a '?' at the end of his sentence to make it a Question.
Do you think that the admins are stupid enough to believe that? Autism was not relevant to the topic which was discussed in OOC, it was intended as a rhetorical insult.
May I remind you two that lying on a player report is a serious offence and can lead to a "lengthy forum ban"
(09-08-2017, 09:14 PM)Derkaderk Wrote: May I remind you two that lying on a player report is a serious offence and can lead to a "lengthy forum ban"

If i wasnt telling the truth i wouldnt be replying at all.
(Involved) Bread & Muffin, trying to hide an insult as a question is lying soo please stop
(09-08-2017, 09:14 PM)Derkaderk Wrote: May I remind you two that lying on a player report is a serious offence and can lead to a "lengthy forum ban"

We are not lying, And I do not think Admins are stupid.