Report: Nazz
Name of player: Nazz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65950712

Time in GMT: around 16:30

Server: v5p

Summary: i was walking around in the villas and asked about the blocked wall in one house, I didnt include that part. Then i walked over to the group of four to tell them i called another police officer to check it out so i could respond elsewhere and then this happens.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gme_FZvPjfM Full [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5WyimViT7Q]
Ok so in my defense, we had allready told this Police Seargent to back off, he kept annoying us and harrassing us, coming into our property whille having his gun in his hands, (literally mocking my face) no police officer would ever do that, Since we were dealing with some illegal stuff inside our property we couldn't call the government, he typed "you cannot pull a gun whille i am holding mine" you can see he has his gun down, his fault for contantly pestering us.
I was a witness to the situation then after the cops were killed me and Qzty got random tranqed and shot by Nazz.
I do not recall mocking you. Neither do i remember you telling me to back off. If you did i wouldve as i am not corrupt. Fair enough if i was. If i was corrupt maybe i would've mocked you but i didnt.
(09-06-2017, 03:51 PM)WoodBendar Wrote: I was a witness to the situation then after the cops were killed me and Qzty got random tranqed and shot by Nazz.

M8, talking randomly in the forums is only gonna get you in trouble, you were not there when this video happened therefore you cannot comment on this, the cops were never killed, we got raided and lost the raid, this one cop was here way before you were even in the villa's so if ur salty at me i would suggest you not to randomly comment and lie on forums.
(09-06-2017, 03:53 PM)Dafy Wrote: I do not recall mocking you. Neither do i remember you telling me to back off. If you did i wouldve as i am not corrupt. Fair enough if i was. If i was corrupt maybe i would've mocked you but i didnt.

The video was cut to where u just see me shooting lol, what a precise timing. You were being a bully around the villa's, stepping into people properties and looking throw the windows, you were trying to get inside a guy's house and calling backup just because u saw a keypad with a fading door lol, what are you on about.
how would u know i called backup? i called backup when you was far away from me, no way you would of heard that
i am awaiting the full video to be uploaded
I was right next to you, when u were trying to look throw the window on villa # 1 xD
i asked a question, if that was why you shot me why didnt you do it there and then? Plus you looked too and you responded oh that isnt my property. And why shoot me if i looked through someone else is window? That also isnt a valid reason for YOU to shoot me
(09-06-2017, 04:15 PM)Dafy Wrote: i asked a question, if that was why you shot me why didnt you do it there and then? Plus you looked too and you responded oh that isnt my property. And why shoot me if i looked through someone else is window? That also isnt a valid reason for YOU to shoot me

never said that was the reason i shot you. Read what i said again please.