The Fearless Pravda #10
Information 

Millionaire to Billionaire
[Image: 60bbd07fb752b00a623c9add7315e728.png]

Recently the Staff at the Pravda decided to speak to some of EvoCitys finest and richest citizens. Adelie Mackinley spoke to Mr.Felix Sauster about his life and how he got to where he is now. Mr.Sauster is a well known Billionaire in EvoCity and is idolised by many; so we wondered how did he exactly do it? Mr. Sauster was very happy to speak to us and stated how he noticed in that 'class' of people many were "snobs" and were very "rude" and "entitled". However this isn't just the end of Mr.Sausters extensive list of his traits. Mr.Sauster stated "I donate to 50 different charities each month." with his donations ranging from $1000-100,000 per charity per month, which is a very impressive number. Many citizens of EvoCity stated he would be the next best President, maybe another Reagan; but hopefully a little less aggressive. Mr.Sauster went on about his roll in RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects) and how his personal life is more normal compared to those very outgoing A-List Celebrities. Mr.Sauster has proven not every rich chilled is indulged with all the riches of life, like the moral responsibility or basic communication skills needed on a day-to-day level. We wish Mr.Sauster the best with his future endeavours and courteously thank him for his efforts with his charities and his decency towards all who he meets.

State Supremacy
[Image: e16151cc9524945d7ffdd7e6e5bbb399.png]
After recent issues in EvoCity the constitutional Government at the time had to go into a state of lock-down and Emergency. A now well known Terrorist in the City who was once Ex-Chief of General Staff for the Government became rogue after he was arrested and trial for Treason against the state which lead to what he said was a "private execution" which failed and survived. After the situation it is believed that the man harassed members of the Government threatening their lives. Groups of these 'Terrorists' ganged up and continued to go around harassing members of the Government and attacking landmarks to spread their ideology. It is believed that this group are currently lurking in their shadows waiting for their next viscous attack. An interview with the 'Secretary of State' Sarah Redmore revealed that "this group of Terrorist do currently have the incentive to send troops and tanks into Rockford and Littletown and have strong hopes on a Nuclear attack on these states and the monarchy. But with our strong task force and SCO19 troops on guard we will fix this issues very shortly", we here hope for the diminishing of this group and hope that the Governments of the world can join forces to oppress the terrorists of these societies.

[Image: 7e16abc0c17aee015a05ae52ff05c9a7.png]

Politics
[Image: 0bc1a588e4d176c4d32629e63d070a38.png]
In the world of politics nothing is simple, and the same rule applies for the politics of EvoCity, the constant battles at the courts, the bigotry and the betrayal its all part of a massive political cycle. You vote that person they let you down whereas the other may not its all one big lottery depending on how honest or how good a liar one is. Maria Lillian Mayfair, a very interesting lady who moved to EvoCity 2012. Miss.Mayfair is very determined woman who strives for the word 'Green' wherever she goes. Miss.Mayfair recently caught press attention after her involvements in the Boulevard Protests where she could be seen with many supports equipped with signs asking for "Go Green!", "Cut out the Carbon", "Horses before Porches!" and many more. Miss.Mayfair has been gaining attention in the Green Party of EvoCity as well with her swiftly rises the ranks to their overall leader of the party. Miss.Mayfair is expected to run as their leader for the 2018 Elections. However not all her party members agree, Simon Crosby a member of the Green Party stated "I have nothing against Maria in her aim but she really needs to calm down, we all have our aims to persuade the public but by smashing bottles and trashing cars we are not going to win any elections very soon." We wish the Green Party the best of luck in their strive for leadership however the will struggle with the more popular Conservative and Labour parties who will clearly challenge the Green Party with their overall power and support from others.

Sport News
[Image: 4cfc6cd19bc6383869633b4bb131ffe6.png]
Football:
In recent news the Evo Reds successfully qualified for the 'American Soccer League' coming in 15th of the 20 required to be in the league. In their first league match the Reds took on Ashland Eagles in a gruelling match. The Eagles have been in the league since 2013 and have proven difficult to many however in ht 87th Minute Trey Wilshire with an swift pass from Samuel Trells hit the ball into the top right corner of the net. The fans at the stadium were in uproar as they watched their team raises further up in the league and show them what the underdogs are like. Speaking to the Striker Trey Wilshire in an exclusive interview he had this to say, "Its such an uplifting sport, watching everyone cheer like you are a hero. That's worth more than anything, the fans. So loyal and true to the team and without their chanting and morale boost we wouldn't be in the league now." We are the Pravda want to give a massive congratulations to the Evo Reds and cannot wait to document their future matches.

Points of Interest

[Image: 4b58c0d8759b9bcaa93512293c9a2e45.png]
Title: Manarola City
Build Cost: $1,750,000
Size: 600ft x 800ft
Date of Open: Unknown
Details: The City of Manarola which was believed to be lost recently reappeared upon the lake of EvoCity. Many current citizens would visit the lake and enjoyed the tranquillity of it. The buildings very old and Italian in style, however after the birthday and celebration of the Mayor the ground beneath the city shook, the shaking became more vigorous and violent until one day the ground beneath the city opened up, the city burst into flames as the undersea volcano absorbed the city and all who didn't escape. The city was dragged back into despair and lost once again.

We at the 'Pravda' would like to give appreciation to the artists who allowed us to create what you read before you. The list of talented people who made this possible are:

Writer: Joseph 'Vantiago' Deacon ([FL:RP] Joe Joe)
'The Prestige Team': Director (Envy)
Photographers: Joseph 'Vantiago' Deacon ([FL:RP] Joe Joe)
RIBA Member/Billionaire - Felix Sauster ([FL] Sparx)
Pravda Interviewer - Adelie Mackinley ([FL:RP] Sharpshooter)

We would also like to thank:
Manarola Mayor - Letting Cameras in
Trey Wilshire - Giving an Exclusive Interview
Simon Crosby - Giving an Exclusive Interview

Feel free to follow 'The Fearless Pravda' on our Social Media sites listed below

[Image: 58d6b4e099dc02178c463018690e3fa3.png]     [Image: 4ce0d3435d12f907441c0fe306f4de44.png]     [Image: 40b7e0af41ec7db54a49575ccc9b3484.png]     [Image: 580c2f840b3d3b20a7b1b221dfa0efcb.png]    [Image: e05c6f1c1a595406a7136b7bec9e42e0.png]

A 'Vantiago Incorporated' Production ©
Released: 10/09/2017

The Fearless Pravda: #0010

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 6 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Archer, Janzo 火, Lewwings, TheSiphon, Dragnort_, Exotic
Very nice!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 3 users Like Janzo 火's post:
  • Archer, Joe Joe, Dragnort_
Fantastic work as always
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Joe Joe
Fantastic as it always is.
The following 4 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Joe Joe, Janzo 火, Archer, Dragnort_
Who's Sarah redmore, haven't seen her in game? I also like to be the secretary of state, how can I contact her? Also, very well done. Love it!
The following 1 user Likes TheGamingGuy's post:
  • Archer
(09-13-2017, 09:52 PM)Jeffery Ford Wrote: Who's Sarah redmore, haven't seen her in game? I also like to be the secretary of state, how can I contact her? Also, very well done. Love it!

Most of what appears in these are either massively edited or likely never happened
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(09-13-2017, 09:52 PM)Jeffery Ford Wrote: Who's Sarah redmore, haven't seen her in game? I also like to be the secretary of state, how can I contact her? Also, very well done. Love it!

OOC:

To extend an article I have to use some creativity sometimes which involves me voluntarily created a fake alias and rough story that fits the scenario. However unlike what Dawson says most of it is based around things that have actually happened in game (Apart from Politics and Sports really). Sorry for not answering your PM I have been quite busy sorting out stuff for #11 and my IRL College stuff.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Archer
(09-13-2017, 10:04 PM)dawson270500 Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 09:52 PM)Jeffery Ford Wrote: Who's Sarah redmore, haven't seen her in game? I also like to be the secretary of state, how can I contact her? Also, very well done. Love it!

Most of what appears in these are either massively edited or likely never happened

OOC:
As the person who wrote the majority of the articles I can say that the events are real
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(09-13-2017, 10:13 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:

OOC:

To extend an article I have to use some creativity sometimes which involves me voluntarily created a fake alias and rough story that fits the scenario. However unlike what Dawson says most of it is based around things that have actually happened in game (Apart from Politics and Sports really). Sorry for not answering your PM I have been quite busy sorting out stuff for #11 and my IRL College stuff.

No its not problem thanks for anserwing!
(09-14-2017, 04:39 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 10:04 PM)dawson270500 Wrote:

OOC:
As the person who wrote the majority of the articles I can say that the events are real

Okay thanks haha   Cheese
The following 1 user Likes TheGamingGuy's post:
  • Archer