Sorry
Hello I wanted to say sorry to Nem and all people affectefd by my ,,fake call". I was told there is illegal car storage with stolen cars. I don't remember calling SRU for Contra only for Illegal stuff but meybe it's my fault. Id like to apologise to NEM and people affected by raid. I promise it won't happen again and I will try to improve my RP skills.   Wink

Regards Saymon
The following 2 users Like Saymoneek's post:
  • Falc, Link
why is this in offtopic
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
What?Certainly not needed to write a thread about this
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Wanted to make that clear im sorry.
Fair enough to you for coming out and apologising mate, big of you to do that especially where the whole community can see it.

However perhaps next time use the Private Message to avoid you picking up a warning etc for what we'd call a "shitpost".
The following 10 users Like Falc's post:
  • Random, ELAD, Archer, Eeee394, Merle, Bobby, Link, Wolven, PrincessOfDubai, Edned
we accept your apology but you will still be lashed 50 times you degenerate human
The following 1 user Likes Chech's post:
  • lordofthesilver
(09-04-2017, 03:24 PM)Falc Wrote: Fair enough to you for coming out and apologizing mate, big of you to do that especially where the whole community can see it.

However perhaps next time use the Private Message to avoid you picking up a warning etc for what we'd call a "shitpost".
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Merle's post:
  • Archer
(09-04-2017, 04:09 PM)jude Wrote: we accept your apology but you will still be lashed 50 times you degenerate human
You'll be slashed 1000 times by me, no need to call him degenerate.
Wolven

Unfortunately the punishment is 20 years in exile.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I think that we shall forgive you for this one deadly sin.

If you do again, pray to a false god 20 times a day and wear an explosive vest to work.