Destiny 2
Hey everyone,

I got to play the Destiny 2 open beta, it was amazing. If you've ever played Destiny before, it's kind of like the same, but with a much more epic touch and a more indepth storyline. The PVP is still broken as hell, but I'd much rather play the raids and strikes anyway.

I'm definetly buying it. I'll preorder it, for anybody who wants it I'll put the link below. I was rather suprised that the pc version is on battle.net, but I'm definetly not mad about it, I like it. If you want to pre-order Destiny 2, I'd recommend buying the "Game + Expansion Pass" it's €89,99, as thats the pack you would be getting the most out of. If you're rich you should definetly get the Digital Deluxe Edition for €99,99, that only gives you three extra things, but it's still gucci. You get an emblem, legendary sword & ofcourse a legendary player emote. It's nothing much, but I would not call those three things an extra €10 worth.

If you pre-order the game you get the exotic "Coldheart" Trace rifle, it's this weird rifle that shoots a beam out and deals alot of (ice?) damage.

Spoiler: How it looks when you shoot it

I'm grabbing the Destiny 2 "Game + Expansion Pass" PC version, if you wish to add me on battle.net my battletag is "JonasTheGuy#2134" I'll add anyone that I know, just lemme know if you've added me.

The PC version is set to release the 24th of october, and 6th of september for PS4, I'm not sure about XBOX though.

I'll leave the trailer aswell, this game is really epic.

Spoiler: Coldheart Trailer

Spoiler: Game Trailer

If you want to pre-order Destiny 2, goto this link, you can read up everything below it;
https://eu.battle.net/shop/en/product/de...p-reload=1
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Envy
Banged out destiny 1, got like 15 days racked up on their lmao (stopped playing when they released TK). By the time I downloaded the beta, it ended 5 minutes befor ! So I didn't get a chance to play however still looks good. Not as much hype imo however still looks good.
@Dobbs

Same I quit it around the time TK came out, I was too stupid not to buy a season pass, so I never got the expansion, and everyone else merged from PS3 to PS4.
  • god
Just bought the game.

[Image: 8f449b14ae652a58396d8bf1cccfdaef.png]

Definitely worth my €89.99 euros. If anybody else is buying it let me know.
Really tempted to buy this as I'm very bored right now.
I'm a huge destiny fan, however with the release of destiny 2 on console, I'll see what it's like before purchasing.

(And if I do purchase it, I'll get it off cdkeys - 33 quid on there :3)
I'd rather shit in my hands and clap instead of playing that 'grindy' as hell game...

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 4 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Panda, Random, Luna, Dragnort_
@Dobby

The PS4 Pro can only run 30 FPS. I'm not sure about the Xbox though.
  • god
Have barely seen any footage from it. But the little I have seen looks garbage and just like Destiny 1.

No thanks.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 4 users Like Random's post:
  • Awestruck, Panda, Luna, Dragnort_
Destiny is utter shite. First game was alright at the start, but then got super boring.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 6 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Lewwings, Ratatoskrr, Archer, Panda, Luna, Dragnort_