Sharpshooter
Name of player + SteamID:
[FL:RP] Sharpshooter STEAM_0:0:65171839

Time in GMT:
12:40

Server:
v5p

Summary + Evidence:

So me and Carl8888 were President and Vice. We decided to go Dictator.
We were hiding from the Government and everyone else in 2 little Houses near the Corleones.
No one else knew where we were but me and Carl.
As you can see in the Screenshot Sharpshooter is a Freedom Fighter, fighting against me and the Dictator.

Spoiler :
[Image: 872a6a555ff1606caef4f56bfe0ab03e.png]

So later Sharpshooter changed his job to Nexus Desk Secretary.

Spoiler :
[Image: 305dec2fc326ad3e0bb526c3873cc068.png]
[Image: d69a31e5a7d6fe94c724cc550d81bc6a.png]

After some time, Freedom fighters found us and told us that the Nexus Desk Secretary told them where we were (Using the Database).
So Sharpshooter changed his Job in order to get our Location so he could tell the Location to his friends.
This all is Metagaming, changing Jobs to get information about something he wouldn't get information otherwise.

Here you can see Dafy (The Freedom Fighter who hostaged us) telling us that the Secretary told him about our Position.

Spoiler :
[Image: 87e5a81d56993892b6153de308c8118a.png]

If there is more "Evidence" needed, I'm happy to show the 10 min video in TeamViewer because Uploading it all is literally impossible with my Internet Speed.

-Oh yeah [b]TheSiphon [/b]knows more about the situation as he was there
I was found not guilty of any rulebreak in a sit with Siphon, albeit my actions were on a line. I apologised to Siphon and SelfGamer and was not punished
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Plus I had NO previous contact with Dafy, as explained in the admin sit I wanted to roleplay as a corrupt NDS, and it was a coincidence that Dafy came and asked for the President
+rep
(09-03-2017, 01:02 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: I was found not guilty of any rulebreak in a sit with Siphon, albeit my actions were on a line. I apologised to Siphon and SelfGamer and was not punished

(09-03-2017, 01:05 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Plus I had NO previous contact with Dafy, as explained in the admin sit I wanted to roleplay as a corrupt NDS, and it was a coincidence that Dafy came and asked for the President

First of all, what does SelfGamer have to do with YOU metagaming?
and second of all I want you to proove that you're not guilty of Metagaming, because of the Evidence I've shown you are guilty of Metagaming.
And you also decided to play as a Corrupt NDS when there is a Dictator and you were a Freedom Fighter just before that?
So you only wanted to join the Secretary Job to be Corrupt so you could Sell information to the Freedom Fighters?
Also, who on earth would give a random person information about the Dictator when he's working for him? You weren't corrupt when you gave out your information unless you can proove me and everyone else that you changed your Job to corrupt NDS or something else when you gave away the Information.

Because as of right now it just looks like you changed your Job in order to give out Information about me and the Dictator so you and your friends could take us down.

Simple excuses like "I wanted to" or something else wont make you breaking the rules less.

And literally everyone can say "I didn't have any contact with him" or "I dont even know him". Its just a lazy excuse
Your evidence does not show if I contacted Dafy or not, and according to Siphon what I did was not powergaming(changing jobs) and not metagaming, since the Database is a valid IC source and I had no contact with Dafy beforehand.
Plus I had been RDM'd, since I lost my items I wanted to do a different roleplay. I also stayed in the NDS job for longer that I would if I had aimed to get the job only for metagaming.
Lastly if I just wanted a raid I would go corrupt SRU/Police and tell the Freedom Fighters your location anyway, it was just a coincidence that Dafy walked in the Nexus as I was corrupt NDS
Also awaiting response from Siphon
+rep
Furthermore, in the end the situation was dealt with by TheSiphon, so I do not see why you wrote a player report on me.
+rep
(09-03-2017, 01:38 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Your evidence does not show if I contacted Dafy or not, and according to Siphon what I did was not powergaming(changing jobs) and not metagaming, since the Database is a valid IC source and I had no contact with Dafy beforehand.
Plus I had been RDM'd, since I lost my items I wanted to do a different roleplay. I also stayed in the NDS job for longer that I would if I had aimed to get the job only for metagaming.
Lastly if I just wanted a raid I would go corrupt SRU/Police and tell the Freedom Fighters your location anyway, it was just a coincidence that Dafy walked in the Nexus as I was corrupt NDS
Also awaiting response from Siphon

(09-03-2017, 01:40 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Furthermore, in the end the situation was dealt with by TheSiphon, so I do not see why you wrote a player report on me.

So you're saying that you changed your Job right after you died as a freedom fighter?

Also, changing job isn't power nor metagaming, just like using the Database, but thats NOT what this Playerreport is about, its about you changing from Freedom fighter (Enemie of the Dictator) to Nexus desk Secretary (Worker of the Dictator) In order to get information using the Database which you wouldn't have gotten otherwise and THEN giving it to someone else.
And yes, you're right, I do NOT have evidence of Dafy asking you where the president is, because how would I get that Evidence? xD
Also, its your Job to proove that you're innocent.
And no "non-corrupt" Secretary would've given out the Position of a Dictator to someone asking him.

Oh yeah, just a reminder to answer my Question I asked you.

And no, the Situation was NOT dealt with by TheSiphon, it was something between me and Dafy why he was there, saying its not metagaming. (Something with me having a Gas mask on and him knowing that i was the VP) and not with you changing Job.
Explain this please:

[12:41:45] [FL:RP] Sharpshooter (STEAM_0:0:65171839) used command: team 7.00
[12:41:50] [FL:RP] Sharpshooter (STEAM_0:0:65171839) has spawned as Nexus Desk Secretary
[12:41:54] [FL:RP] Sharpshooter (STEAM_0:0:65171839) used command: database
[12:42:12] [FL:RP] Sharpshooter (STEAM_0:0:65171839) said: /pm NEM I heard you are looking for the President

this happened 5 minutes after you had died as a Freedom Fighter.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I do not have to prove myself innocent in the first place if you do not have evidence to prove that I am guilty.
Your evidence only shows that I changed jobs and told Dafy your location, it doesn't show if I changed jobs just to give that information. And yes my character in fact, was corrupt and I had it in my description
By the way, the situation was dealt with by Siphon, who gave me a warning because it isn't a rulebreak but rather on the borderline.
He had posted here but it appears it got removed
+rep
(09-03-2017, 02:17 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Explain this please:

[12:41:45] [FL:RP] Sharpshooter (STEAM_0:0:65171839) used command: team 7.00
[12:41:50] [FL:RP] Sharpshooter (STEAM_0:0:65171839) has spawned as Nexus Desk Secretary
[12:41:54] [FL:RP] Sharpshooter (STEAM_0:0:65171839) used command: database
[12:42:12] [FL:RP] Sharpshooter (STEAM_0:0:65171839) said: /pm NEM I heard you are looking for the President

this happened 5 minutes after you had died as a Freedom Fighter.

As I explained to TheSiphon, I wanted to roleplay as a corrupt NDS.
Nexus was already raided before I died, and the freedom fighters were in total control of the city, they were openly talking about finding the President and thus a normal person in the city would know that they would want information.
As Freedom Fighters were killing government, and my character is corrupt I wanted to make a deal in which my freedom and life would be guarranteed under the condition that I give information. While I was awaiting a response from NEM and walking around in Nexus, Dafy, who I had no contact regarding the information beforehand came (with weapons out) and asked for the whereabouts of the President. I of course replied to him because of my roleplay and he left.
In no way I changed jobs just to tell the location of the President, it was  a coincidence that Dafy came in while I was at the Nexus.
+rep