• Jonas
  • Awestruck
  • Yonno
  • JohnSilver
  • Generation
  • TheSiphon
  • DVN
Time/Date/Time Zone: Sunday, May 14th, 2017, 17:00

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: Using admin tools and constructs for an unfair aggressive advantage unless previously agreed upon by all parties involved for an RP situation.

Breaking rules solely because he is an admin this is evident though his team killing of three police officers during his time as a Strategic Response Unit/Sergeant with the dynat

Evidence and Explanation: I guess it all begins when we started to raid the President, he was enforcing Sharia Law which affected our characters so we took action. We were about to enter what we thought was the final push, I threw a Molotov at the defence which the police were defending and waited for it to burn. There was a sudden explosion which killed the police inside and since the props were not burning Awestruck saw it fit to remove some of the walls. At this point some of us rushed up the stairs using it to our advantage until we realized too late that it was actually dynamite, it is currently to my knowledge that three officers were killed in the first explosion  and myself through the second this method which is a direct breach to the abuse point I noted above.

It was to my knowledge this abuse case would have been dealt with upon being sent however, it has came to my attention that nothing all has been done about it which is against my core values.

Evidence can be seen in an unapproved post by the relevant administrators.

How am I involved? I don't remember the situation at all either.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(09-01-2017, 10:40 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: How am I involved? I don't remember the situation at all either.

You were present in the police force during the situation, this is a copy from the PM I originally sent Floodify then forwarded to Awestruck.

At the time of the "raid" on littletown, it was me, Greed and Generation defending the president in the presidential office and Generation placed down a dynamite and at the time I asked him (Generation) if that was allowed and he said "Why not?". So here comes the raid and I tell Generation not to blow me up and he said he'll blow it up once, I kill a few and then he starts detonating it multiple times for us to win the raid which I thought was a very unfair advantage, don't get me wrong Generation i like you and all that but what you did was a very bad idea and to be honest, I thought it was a bad idea at the time. Hopefully my reply makes sense and can help further with the case.
Wolven

(09-01-2017, 10:49 AM)General Rickets Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 10:40 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: How am I involved? I don't remember the situation at all either.

You were present in the police force during the situation, this is a copy from the PM I originally sent Floodify then forwarded to Awestruck.

Ah, I see. This was all the way back in May. I thought you meant last Sunday.

If I remember correctly. I was the president, and fled to one of the apartments while the office was used as decoy and SRU was there ready to strike back. I unfortunately did not witness the raid.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(09-01-2017, 11:47 AM)TheSiphon Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 10:49 AM)General Rickets Wrote:

Ah, I see. This was all the way back in May. I thought you meant last Sunday.

If I remember correctly. I was the president, and fled to one of the apartments while the office was used as decoy and SRU was there ready to strike back. I unfortunately did not witness the raid.

Sorry for the confusion. Bit of a shame but even the OOC discussion after if you can remember any of it is very relevant to this discussion as in it he attempts to defend himself.

After watching the video over a few more times and judging by the lack of response to this thread by admins accused I have a few more points to bring it to the table:

It has came to my attention that the user has also abused both the death screen and other admin abilities to know when to blow up the dynamite to its maximum effect the second time being it when people have actually entered the room. The owner of the dynamite died in the initial explosion meaning that he both broke NLR and abused the death screen to know when to blow it up again a second time.

I sent this abuse case to Floodify immediately after it occurred, SAs and Soul can see via my sent inbox this is true. I have posted it again after it becoming apparent that nothing has been done regarding this case. This is no way in a personal attack towards this staff member I just feel as though this sort of conduct is simply unacceptable and cannot be left unpunished.

Awaiting response from the accused administrator.

Rickets did send it to me and I was starting to look into it, however it was disrupted by various things that arose during that period which required my immediate attention. Parties involved, those in the staff team at least, were aware of the accusations since the very day the staff report was filed.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The case has been reviewed and I will come to a conclusion on this case shortly.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The case have been reviewed by myself and is now closed.

Generation has indeed committed abuse, as seen from the 10th bullet point on the Staff Report Instructions thread.
This case was investigated and it was in fact a major abuse of power on his behalf. Due to the duration of the specific case no immediate action will be taken. Generation has had no valid abuse cases on him in the past and so this is a rare but disappointing occurrence.

The abuse which has been surfaced has been noted and will be taken into account with any future cases.

Case closed.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]