Alpha wolf is outtie!
Hello community.

Today I have decided to resign from Fearless. I have had a pleasure to be a part of the FL team for over a year now, and I've experienced a lot through this year. Unfortunatley, all good things must come to an end. As a lot of you have noticed, my activity is really bad. And that is simply because I am bored of Fearless and I no longer feel like the community is moving forwards. And no, I do not mean updates and what not. The dev team is great and they deserve a lot more appriciation for their work here at Fearless. I have more important things to focus on in my life at the moment.. So yea. Not going to drag this on any longer. However there will be a list of people who I think deserves a shout out.. Though it won't mean much. In no order what so ever, here it goes.

Eclipze: A really good friend. We have had our ups and downs.. Thankfully most are ups. Hope we can play more soon!

Divey: I don't know where to begin. You are a really good friend of mine, and I trust you more than I've trusted anyone else in this community. Thanks for being an awesome friend!

Ghost: Why did you have to get banned, brother? I know you will still read this. Also, where is my PUBG carry payment?

Zambie: Jose.

AwestruckBullet: One of the first few people who I actually considered a friend here on FL. You are a good guy and I wish you all the best, FL related or real life stuff.

Mike: Talk to you in a bit Smile 

Ratatoskrr/Alpha/Malibu: Good and extremley funny guy. I hope we will play PUBG and get back on that CSGO grind!

Pear: Don't know if you will read this.. but. We never really talked much. But you are a good guy and you always seem to want the best for everyone. Take care! (Didn't miss you this time)

Infernaw: Extremley nice person, shame that you are not within the community anymore. Wish you all the best!

Jonas: My brother. We have argued a few times, thankfully. It is nothing major. Brothers fight but brothers are always brothers <3... God damn coffee shop RP..

Yonno: Feels like I've known you for years, really. Very cool guy with a great mindset. Be yourself man.

General Rickets: Amazing guy, funny and like Yonno, has a great mindset. Was really awesome to see how fast your clan grew. Wish you all the best mate!

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebs: My American buddy! Hope you will go far in life, and that you achive your dreams, I know you can do it!

Panda: Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy man! I know we will stay in touch. So I won't say much you muppet.

LordOfStreamdelay: Really funny guy and a great addition to the team! Take care!

Sparx: Great guy! We have a lot of similar ideas.. Also; Carefull with the pizza, it's not healthy!

Envy: Amazing guy, feel like I can trust you 100%. I hope to still remain in the prestige team, to work with you more in the future!

Avgar: Was probably the best staff member in his time. Clever guy, and a beast at Overwatch. Take care man.

And finally, the man himself. SoulRipper: Thank you for making this amazing community. It's a shame that you are not very active anymore. I hope to see you stand up to your promises and to improve FL very shortly.

I probably forgot some people, and if I did. I am sorry.

Came here as a minge, leaving changed
So long Fearless,
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Goodbye.
You're welcome back anytime, good luck.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Random
Going to miss you man.

We need to play more PUBG. Keep in touch, pal <3
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Random
Good bye - fare well - peace out mountain man.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 1 user Likes MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Random
Glad to be known to you having a delayed brain.
OT:Take care GhandomRhamer and hope you'll make the pro-scene of PUBG once seeing you are no-living that game right now Tounge (a game we still should queue up in sometimes)!
Dont forget to change your title dummy...
The following 1 user Likes LordOfMemory's post:
  • Random
<3 Bye

-Removed by Steven8ken
Finally yes!!! And open admin spot for me!

Extremely sad to see you leave Random. You've been a good and loyal friend for as long as I can remember. Its a shame that everything good thing comes to an end. Good luck and we'll keep in touch! xoxoxo <3
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 2 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • Random, Idea
A great staff member from start to finish, best of luck for the future bud.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Random
you better delete this thread real quick boi

For real though, I wish you all the best. You are a great great friend and I hope we can keep having contact for a long long time.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Random