Unban Request - [FL:RP] Grapefruit
Your name: [FL:RP] Grapefruit

Your blacklist ID: 78471

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:222849592[/b]

Reason: D/C to avoid admin sit, FailRP

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Generation

Reason why you should be unbanned: Apparently I D/C to avoid sit but this is not true. For one, my game crashed whilst me being in a car and I was unaware that I was even in a sit. Secondly, I have no reason to avoid sit even if I were in one. I am a member of the community and would never risk myself being banned for something stupid like disconnecting. Not only that but there is proof that I timed out and did not disconnect. You said in OOC and quote ''He didn't, confirmed he is still online on steam, plus it's easy to unplug router'' Not is there only no proof of me unplugging my router but I wouldn't anyway because my router is three floors down from me so I had to have been AFK for a while which I wasn't since I was talking, moving and ect. Also if I was still online on steam like you said I was which I still am that's obviously uplug my router because I still have wifi. As i said my game crashed when I got out of the police vehicle. I have an instant reply of up to five minutes to prove everything I just said too.

Also, I have no idea where this 'FailRP' ban came from as I did not break FearRP once since I came online at nine something am. (I have been recording nonstop since then to prove that also)

Kind regards,
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Hello Grapefruit,

Indeed, it seemed a bit suspicious to see you disconnecting (timing out instantly right after being froze) infront of me in this Admin situation, that's why I decided to issue a suspension. Some players reported me that you were still online on Steam at that moment and not offline. Also about "FailRP": When you see a Military vehicle, instead on engaging straight fire on it, a rational decision would be to ask first to "get out of the vehicle!" (for example):

v5p [22:16:36] [FL:RP] Grapefruit (STEAM_0:1:222849592) Killed: [FL] Generation (STEAM_0:1:37218289) using weapon_mad_galil

It explains then the FailRP reason...
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(08-30-2017, 09:18 PM)Generation Wrote: Hello Grapefruit,

Indeed, it seemed a bit suspicious to see you disconnecting (timing out instantly right after being froze) infront of me in this Admin situation, that's why I decided to issue a suspension. Some players reported me that you were still online on Steam at that moment and not offline. Also about "FailRP": When you see a Military vehicle, instead on engaging straight fire on it, a rational decision would be to ask first to "get out of the vehicle!" (for example):

v5p [22:16:36] [FL:RP] Grapefruit (STEAM_0:1:222849592) Killed: [FL] Generation (STEAM_0:1:37218289) using weapon_mad_galil

Hello Generation and thank you for replying,

If users said to you that I was still online, does that disregard me turning my router off? Because my game did in fact crash pretty much as soon as I got out of the car. Also I shot immediately since at the time the Corleone and the Freedom Fighter were having a war/raid on the Government. That is why we stole the police cars to sneak into nexus garage. It is also why we shot you as you personally posed a threat to my friends and I and not just that but right before I shot I got out of the car and your military vehicles attempted to run me over (at least almost ran me over) Also a government official shouted kill them or something like that on the scene. So if the raid wasn't a valid reason to kill which in my understanding it was, the police force threatened my life twice after, eliminating FearRP since both sides were engaging.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(08-30-2017, 09:32 PM)Grapefruit Wrote:
(08-30-2017, 09:18 PM)Generation Wrote: Hello Grapefruit,

Hello Generation and thank you for replying,

If users said to you that I was still online, does that disregard me turning my router off? Because my game did in fact crash pretty much as soon as I got out of the car. Also I shot immediately since at the time the Corleone and the Freedom Fighter were having a war/raid on the Government. That is why we stole the police cars to sneak into nexus garage. It is also why we shot you as you personally posed a threat to my friends and I and not just that but right before I shot I got out of the car and your military vehicles attempted to run me over (at least almost ran me over) Also a government official shouted kill them or something like that on the scene. So if the raid wasn't a valid reason to kill which in my understanding it was, the police force threatened my life twice after, eliminating FearRP since both sides were engaging.

Hello Grapefruit,

Indeed, I have no evidence truely confirming that you turned off you router manually, all I can confirm is that you were seen online on Steam after. Now returning on the roleplay situation: We were on route to the Villas about "a situation" (involving corleones)... When I saw you guys driving these police cars, I turned back and stopped you (At no moment we CDM'ed you or attempted to ran you over! But according to this: 

Quote:4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason, for example protecting your property during a raid, killing when your demands are not honoured as Corleone, etc. Violence should always be the last option

And that's the thing, you and your men left your vehicle before us, we were inside the vehicle, then you hold us...
So I don't get how we could oppose "a lethal threat" to you!

In this situation you clearly FailRP, so about the Ban reason, the FailRP will remain, concerning the "D/C to avoid Admin Sit", since I don't have evidence to confirm it, I will remove it from the reason.

Unban Request Denied
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]