Report: woww
Name of player: woww

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:184287805

Time in GMT: August 30th 1:55pm

Server: V5P

Summary: woww RDMed me for no reason. I was president. I was not dictator and had no dictator laws and I did not ban any groups ect. His friend then took President slot and he took Vice President job. The video does prove that this is woww but you need to pause it when he is shooting me to see his name as i wasn't that close.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xrvM5YN...e=youtu.be
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
I'd like to hear [FL:RP] woww's side of the story. I'll give him 24 hours to respond to this thread.
So, lets start with one of the reasons: He was giving me highest judgments all the time. 

Then i came to his office and i was waiting for him about 5 minutes then he came and i killed him. So it was no random kill or something i was specially waiting for him with solid reason.
(09-01-2017, 10:57 AM)[FL:RP] woww Wrote: So, lets start with one of the reasons: He was giving me highest judgments all the time. 

Then i came to his office and i was waiting for him about 5 minutes then he came and i killed him. So it was no random kill or something i was specially waiting for him with solid reason.

Uhhhh.. What meeting? You never asked for meeting and non of the government officials let you in you just got in an killed me just like that.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Woww, you should really keep in mind, that violence always is the last option. I am gonna issue you a blacklist, as this indeed was really poorly RP'ed and easily could be solved in another way.