[Solved] Vehicle sounds not working
Most of the vehicle sounds do not work anymore, any fix?
We need new VCmod, currently only government vehicles have horn, light etc.
But Devs are lazy Cheese
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
(08-29-2017, 02:36 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: Most of the vehicle sounds do not work anymore, any fix?

Only government vehicles' sound can work (they replaced VCmod) I think they are currently working on that sound system
Have you tried turning you volume up.
[Image: 10419393.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 4 users Like Marty's post:
  • Byra, Archer, Idea, Rumbleâ„¢
You can't also hear government vehicles' voices?
I love how a guy asks about vehicle sounds...everyone talks about, VCMOD/Photon.

Sometimes i can't hear vehicle sounds either no idea why tbh, but most of the times when i do " stopsound " in console or restart my game fixes it.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
stopsound in console may fix this, or just live with it
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
If you're talking about engine noise, I get the same issue with the Nissan only, very odd problem.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • Idea
I hate the same issue with the Nissan Skyline.
(08-29-2017, 06:15 PM)Grape Wrote: I love how a guy asks about vehicle sounds...everyone talks about, VCMOD/Photon.

Sometimes i can't hear vehicle sounds either no idea why tbh, but most of the times when i do " stopsound " in console or restart my game fixes it.

Building off what Grape has said, it has nothing to do with vcmod or photon, there are just afew car that don't have functioning engine sounds. These are the Nissan skyline and the volvo estate to my knowledge. I would encourage a bug report being made.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here