LugiN

SteamID
STEAM_0:1:103339182

Time in GMT
August 28th 11:40pm

Server
V5P

Summary:
I was about to hostage RP but then he disconnected. As you can see in the video he disconnected by user. He did not time out.

Evidence:

(Capturing and disconnecting) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksJ1ypLw...e=youtu.be 

(As you can see I stopped recording and started recording in this video because the first recording lasted a couple hours and I didn't want to fish through the video searching if he did something wrong. Which he did. However I included time and date in the bottom right hand corner for extra proof)
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Do you have any evidence that it was LugiN in the hostage room? Perhaps a video showing you putting him there and then disconnecting some time after.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(08-29-2017, 02:41 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: Do you have any evidence that it was LugiN in the hostage room? Perhaps a video showing you putting him there and then disconnecting some time after.

Yes, that was in the video but I trimmed it to the part where he disconnected. I will update the post and add the part of me taking him in. Actually he broke FearRP a lot when I tried to hostage him as well.
Kind Regards,
Updated.
Kind Regards,
Approved.