Awesome RP experience
Today when Dryblood joined, he started to spawn invincible fast zombies around the city, so then it turned into an Apocalypse RP once the president i believe told everyone to go down to the Nexus labs as a means of isolation. Then it was pretty awesome when everyone was taking a room and the government took a whole section. But then i dont know what happened, i think that dryblood opened an elevator up, but only 1 person at a time could go up. In the end, everyone but me(an SS), IceShaker(a paramedic) and Dryblood(Civi) went up. We were the only ones down, so for the sake of the lolz, Dryblood said that the elevator could only hold 1 more person, and he took it. But we were still down, so Dryblood(in cloak mode) started to spawn fast zombies, around the lab. I was killing them while IceShaker was healing me. But then some sort of explosion blew me up(mind explaining that Dry?) then IceShaker blew up too. It was utmost awesome.
Ha ha! I was there, Had a Little "VIP Only" Section that you had to pay for!

Was a LOL. and Screenies DryBlood?
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Ya. That was fun Tounge

Was there. Best experience since I joined Fearless. Thanks Dryblood, and everyone who was there at that time. Will wait for something like this, or, at least for server turned on. Thanks again, I'm happy to play with you all.
I just Barraceded my self in a room with a fading baracade, and sat on the toilet and waited it out, good fun though! Tounge
Darn, I missed that! I hope it happens again. Sounds like fun.
Oohh I was there CheeseD It was awesome.
It's been a long time.
Yeah, that was fun, we have to have more vault events ^_^
undefined