Vimpto/TheBestGamerEver UBR
--Posting for Vimpto, I have nothing to do with UBR at all--

Your name: The best gamer ever (now Vimpto)                                                           

Your ban ID: 72047                                       

Banned by: Falcao

Reason: Randomly Raiding, RDM'ing with his friend, Powergaming.                                

Involved: Oliver.burke Falc                              

Why we should unban you: First of all, after 1year and half since my ban (i believe so because my unbanrequest by self gamer that was 2months after my ban was over a year ago)  I have matured alot and am willing to prove that to you if im unbanned. I also respect roleplay alot more I can also prove im not a double account of oliver because i already proved it with Agorith a while ago. Awestruck bullet i believe has also seen me rp seriously at other cityrp communities. Ever since my ban at fearless ive only got 3blacklists for misunderstanding some new rules that where implemented. If thier is any other way i can prove ive matured please let me know.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
I remember banning you and your mate.

I really don't think you deserve to return. You caused havoc on the server v2d taking advantage of no staff there until I arrived undercover.

You broke a stupid amount of rules as well as racking up a fair few bans before hand for such basic rules, 10 bans in under 600 hours with this one being the major ban.

You was with your mate constantly fighting each other breaking NLR and rdm'ing multiple times, raiding other places without reason and switching to jobs like gun dealer to supply eachother before fighting again. You then lied to me multiple times rather than just own up as you were caught red handed.

If it was me I'd deny this because you simply cannot be trusted and you was given a lengthy ban before your perm yet you still came back to do this. However as this is no longer up to me you might be in luck. If you are given a chance somehow I'd recommend staff reinstating your last chance, as well as 2 big blacklists for weapons and NLR.
(08-26-2017, 07:09 PM)Falc Wrote: I remember banning you and your mate.

I really don't think you deserve to return. You caused havoc on the server v2d taking advantage of no staff there until I arrived undercover.

You broke a stupid amount of rules as well as racking up a fair few bans before hand for such basic rules, 10 bans in under 600 hours with this one being the major ban.

You was with your mate constantly fighting each other breaking NLR and rdm'ing multiple times, raiding other places without reason and switching to jobs like gun dealer to supply eachother before fighting again. You then lied to me multiple times rather than just own up as you were caught red handed.

If it was me I'd deny this because you simply cannot be trusted and you was given a lengthy ban before your perm yet you still came back to do this. However as this is no longer up to me you might be in luck. If you are given a chance somehow I'd recommend staff reinstating your last chance, as well as 2 big blacklists for weapons and NLR.

--Posting for Vimpto--

I agree i broke alot of rules yes, but that was over a year ago now and i have changed alot over that time period. However i dont remember lieing. Correct me if im wrong. It is also fine if i recieve a long blacklist from nlr and weapons,
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Hello.

I will take the liberty of bringing your UBR up in discussion with the rest of the staff team. Please sit tight while we reach a verdict.
"If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days (this is exactly from the time of the last post by you), your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record."

As the rules state my ban should be removed from my record. Its been over 7 days and the time that the last post was made is over 7 days.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
I would advise against tryiong to tamper with the rules. The full rule is below for reference.

"If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days (this is exactly from the time of the last post by you), your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record. Once that is done, the burden will fall upon you to reply within 7 days your request will be denied."

It has been 7 days, however you have not replied to NJ, therefore this is denied as per UBR Rule 6.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Currently the rule states that the burden had fallen upon you considering a staff member had the last reply. I personally find this unfair if a staff member did not give a verdict, but for now, bumping is necessary whilst the rule is re-worked.

The staff had in-fact had an internal vote and decided not to unban you none-the-less.

Consider this Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]