Report: Juippi05
Name of player: Juippi05

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:60227985

Time in GMT: 10:05PM

Server: V5P

Summary: I was a fireman and I just pulled into the station after responding to a call, Then Juippi05 came along as a Gun Dealer and started to hit my fire truck with a bat I called the Police then I got out and said "What are you doing?" he then said something through his mic but it was unreadable so I asked him to type he said "Open The Car" I then said "You can not rob cars as a Gun Dealer" then when Police pulled up I did the "get down" animation, then a couple of seconds after he killed me.

Evidence:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...FFE480337/
[Image: unknown.png]
Do you have any more evidence of him doing those actions? A video perhaps? As there is simply a screenshot of him walking with a gun.

You have 24 hours to provide sufficient evidence or the report will be denied.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(08-26-2017, 05:57 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: Do you have any more evidence of him doing those actions? A video perhaps? As there is simply a screenshot of him walking with a gun.

I do not have any more evidence, but if you look in the chat on the screenshot he did tell me to open up my truck
[Image: unknown.png]
(08-26-2017, 08:09 PM)FlexibleBread45 Wrote:
(08-26-2017, 05:57 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: Do you have any more evidence of him doing those actions? A video perhaps? As there is simply a screenshot of him walking with a gun.

I do not have any more evidence, but if you look in the chat on the screenshot he did tell me to open up my truck

But the screenshot does not show that the gun dealer said it/the accused player said it as a gun dealer, as you cannot see the gun dealers name in the screenshot.
DENIED

Report is lacking required evidence
Moved.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]