UBR #2.
Your name: Dobby

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:199645405

Ban ID: 78423

Administrator of banning: [FL] Eee394

Reason: Breaking FearRP.

Involved: Dobby, Envy, Kippsee, Antonio and Jordy

Why I should be unbanned: So we're in the RV getting chased by cops. Since Mr Kippo ran someone over the cops had every right to shoot our RV, which they did. Because shots were fired and one of our teammates just died, FearRP is then off, Eee349 said it himself. Therefore to my knowledge by all means we could then stop the RV and pull out guns. (Video is in Envy's perspective) 

Because one of our teammates had just died, by every right we could shoot the Police Force and any incoming attackers. Why should be character at fearful if his teammate just died and he is a well known Criminal. Therefore why should I be banned for FearRP. 

---
-Also requesting compensation of a Mac 10 and kevlar. When you deleted the RV without any notice I got sprayed down.
Hello,

I would like to request you, to upload the 30 seconds that happened before the start of this video.

Thank you.
Could you please fix the SteamID and the name of the banning adminstrator aswell, as both of them seems to be incorrect.

You have 24 hours to fix this.
(08-25-2017, 12:12 PM)Eeee394 Wrote: Hello,

I would like to request you, to upload the 30 seconds that happened before the start of this video.

Thank you.

See what I can fish out

Another user had it all on record, but I just uploaded the video.

---
Also you said in the sit you recorded the situation, so it be nice if you could upload your part Smile
Hello,

I've decided to deny this unban request.

After looking into this case again, I am still convinced that you did break FearRP. The video you uploaded does not show the whole situation.

Denied.