Unban for an original player
Your name: [HoB] [KELP] pggdragon (B-Day)

Your ban ID: 58124

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36795093

Reason: Hydraulic on cars. Exploit.

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Enzyme

Reason why you should be unbanned: I am going to list a couple of reasons why I think I should be unbanned.
- I played on this server early in its life
- I have put hundreds of hours into it
- I do not have evidence to support this claim: I did not exploit at all about a year before the ban. I was talking to a guy on the server when I was pres. about how I used to make cars fly as a magicion but stopped.
- I never ment to harm anyone by making cars fly, I just did it to entertain people
- I am just sorry. It has been about 2 - 3 years since the ban and I would like to come back. I apologize for what I did and hope that you will allow me to come back and play.
I have contacted Enzyme about your case and it will now be discussed within the staff team.

Enzyme's Response:

Spoiler :
Good evening, pggdragon.

Apologies about the short delay, I am no longer a staff-member for Fearless but Tomo approached me regarding this case asking if I wanted to give my two cents on this case:
Spawning hydraulics on cars was a big problem at this time as we had quite a few players doing it with no fix for it for a very long time, so this was a common minge-tactic to cause utter chaos on the server. I cannot recall this case specifically as I've dealt with quite a few players throughout the years. 
When you were committing these actions, you've had to known that this was against the rules and that there could/would be consequences for your actions. Not only was/is this considered exploiting, but it also fails under failRP using OOC tools to RP as a "magician". 

Anyways, your ban was  issued 2015-01-16 and you've been a patient lad waiting this long to appeal this ban. You understand that what you did was not okay and you've now come to ask a new chance. I doubt this is up to me, but if I were to make an assessment on this case then it'd be that you've served your time, and that you've learnt from your mistakes.
I recomend that your ban is raised and that you're given a new chance. I advise you to update yourself on the rules for this community so that you can once more enjoy the server without hopefully getting into trouble. Read and follow the rules, and you should be good.

Sincerely,

Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
UBR Approved.

We are pleased to inform you that you will be getting another chance. As it's been a long time since you last played, please take the time to familiarise yourself with the rules to avoid getting into trouble again. Welcome back!

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]