The Fearless Pravda #9
Information 

"Admin" Sighting
[Image: 60c6e9e01db2ab2e49cde128d4a84e56.png]

Earlier this week, a suspicious individual was seen roaming the streets of EvoCity in the V5P district. Police were called to the scene to investigate as many witnesses described that the so-called admin “took people onto the roofs of buildings where most would become missing for a minimum of 24 hours” and “suddenly disappeared into thin air”. Police are investigating the incidents and have located a few of the missing victims, who are now resting safely in their Evo City homes. A spokesperson from the police department is urging citizens to use caution when roaming the streets, as an admin can appear at a moment's notice and claim their next victim. “We can be unsure what these ‘admin’ sightings mean, whether we are the target of the next apocalypse or this is normal in other cities,” the spokesperson added. “The Police Department is urging citizens to use caution when roaming the streets to avoid becoming a victim.” More will come to this story as it develops.

[Image: 7e16abc0c17aee015a05ae52ff05c9a7.png]

Structure Fire Displaces at least 5 Families, kills 3,  Fire Officials say
[Image: 2D1FDD2E9D31304A6E76586498C8CDA83C7269AC]

A deadly blaze in the backstreet apartments has displaced at least 5 families in the V4B1 district of Evo City. The families have been relocated to the V5P district while construction on the apartments in the V4B1 district begin. The deadly blaze started on the 3rd floor of the Backstreet apartments, where the cause has yet to be investigated. Fire Officials found traces of accelerate and are treating the case as an Arson, not an accidental fire. The blaze killed 2 small children, as well as the firefighter who put his life on the line to save them. “We cannot mourn, we cannot pray enough to bring back the life of our lost brother. Rest easy hero, we’ll hold the line from here,” says Fire Chief Jack Mondays at the firefighter’s funeral. Fire Companies from neighbouring cities attended the wake and following funeral to celebrate the life of Firefighter Jay Raske, a highly decorated officer within the department. Our thoughts and prayers from all of us here at Vantiago Incorporated extend to the Fire Department, as well as all of the families affected by the blaze.

Apologies
I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to the public who wait upon our weekly news articles. Due to recent complications with internet based servers and other technical issues backed by the fact that I myself the Director have been out of office for an extended period of time it has caused the articles to be backlogged. So a schedule will be established again and after sifting through and checking the articles they will once again be released to the public.

Thanks You.

Points of Interest

[Image: 32f1f6cb7d2a41fe19e49061b9fee519.png]
Title: Estleback Recruitment Center
Build Cost: $207,578
Size: 100ft x 90ft
Date of Open: 21/08/2017
Details: Owned by Steve Burwin and the Estleback Corporation, this new building features state of the art security technology, and is primarily operated as a Recruitment Center for the Estleback Corporation. The building was opened on Monday, August 21st, 2017. Mr. Burwin, along with other high ranking Estleback Officials, feel as if the centre will be a great success for broadening the public knowledge of the Estleback Corporation. Stop on by, take a look around and enjoy the scenery in this centrally located masterpiece.

We at the 'Pravda' would like to give appreciation to the artists who allowed us to create what you read before you. The list of talented people who made this possible are:

Writer: Jaclyn Mondays ([FL] Reebs)
'The Prestige Team': Director (Envy)
Photographers: Jaclyn Mondays ([FL] Reebs),  Luxanna Elizabeth Freyja Justice Crownguard VI (Bubblegum)
Estleback Director - Steve Burwin (Link)

We would also like to thank:
Estleback Corporation - For letting our Cameras in for exclusive interviews.

Feel free to follow 'The Fearless Pravda' on our Social Media sites listed below

[Image: 58d6b4e099dc02178c463018690e3fa3.png]     [Image: 4ce0d3435d12f907441c0fe306f4de44.png]     [Image: 40b7e0af41ec7db54a49575ccc9b3484.png]     [Image: 580c2f840b3d3b20a7b1b221dfa0efcb.png]    [Image: e05c6f1c1a595406a7136b7bec9e42e0.png]

A 'Vantiago Incorporated' Production ©
Released: 03/09/2017

The Fearless Pravda: #0009

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Thank god finally
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
Took it's time... I was getting PTSD having to wait this long...

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Always wonderful to see news outlets being influenced by large corporations.
Love reading these, great work.
(09-03-2017, 09:44 PM)Coffee Wrote: Always wonderful to see news outlets being influenced by large corporations.

[Image: Wackelpudding-1.jpg]
The following 6 users Like Link's post:
  • Reebs, TheSiphon, Archer, Ratatoskrr, Janzo 火, Dragnort_
(09-04-2017, 12:07 AM)Link66 Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 09:44 PM)Coffee Wrote: Always wonderful to see news outlets being influenced by large corporations.

[Image: Wackelpudding-1.jpg]

Don't be so pathetic you'll embarrass you're self
I hear these admin folk have magical coloured laser beams!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
I swear people on this server have so many talents compared to other servers and real life people, that Its f*****g unbelievable. Especially with architecture and design...
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]