NonStopGaming RDM / NLR / Standing on bodies
Name of player: Non Stop Gaming

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:58857137

Time in GMT: around 12:20

Server: v5

Summary: We were standing around and he started to stab me so we killed him he then returned with a police officer the police, i was then tazed and he stood on my body to kill me and take my guns then he left the scene with my stuff.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6w7HL0cCv4
Why you dont tell the entire story that admin brought us to you,becuse you did fearrp
you know its wrong to lie brah.
i really hope that the admin who bring me to you will be here and you will get banned for lie.
its was wrong to stand on your body and i am sorry for that but you pissed me of i hate people that break the rules.
again i am sorry for standing on you nothing else.
have nice day.
- Somewhat Involved -

This isn't the first time you've done this. You did it the previous day as a cop yourself, you random tazed Dafy "because he was a BMD", then you stood on him and killed him, you then took his gun and ran off. Plus, don't backseat administrate please, as it will land yourself in trouble too.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Im not here to argue, No admin has brought us to any situation, I really dont understand where you are coming from dude. I wasnt in any admin situation for fearRP, No admin was on when this situation occured.
(08-24-2017, 12:43 PM)Lewwings. Wrote: - Somewhat Involved -

This isn't the first time you've done this. You did it the previous day as a cop yourself, you random tazed Dafy "because he was a BMD", then you stood on him and killed him, you then took his gun and ran off. Plus, don't backseat administrate please, as it will land yourself in trouble too.

Brah i have no idea what are you talking about 
yesterday i was banned.. wasent in server my friend idk why you say that Sad
I was there, and nonstop is right. you can't complain NLR when you break the rules.
I Am the cop in this video,i dont know why you open a thread about NLR if you break rules and the admin solved this already lol.
Anyway,he got 15m jail for step on your body brah so idk why you try make him ban for nothing.
How did i break the rules i dont understand?
Guys please stop arguing. The only proof of what happened is what Daffy recorded and PR rules say to not request for log checks. So far everything Daffy accused is correct. Admins may look into this further but so far Daffy is not lying and has not broken any rules.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(08-24-2017, 04:05 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: Guys please stop arguing. The only proof of what happened is what Daffy recorded and PR rules say to not request for log checks. So far everything Daffy accused is correct. Admins may look into this further but so far Daffy is not lying and has not broken any rules.

He record only the moment that i did what with what he did he dident post why ? 
becuse he scared to upload it.
look,i got jail for the step on the body and i got punished already.