GCSE Results Before and After
Is anyone else dreading their GCSE results tomorrow? Im expecting to barely pass everything am gonna post mine here when I get them!

Post your feelings down below before and after you get them!

-Removed by Steven8ken
Glad this isn't me. Good luck chaps.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Dragnort_
Goodluck everyone, Do not worry too much

I got a C in English, D in Maths and a U in everything else lmao
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Dragnort_
Good luck to everyone! Don't worry if you don't get the grades first time, there are other ways. Ever since I got my C in Maths I swore never to do an equation again and I haven't done one in two years. For those of you doing A level, make sure you choose subjects you genuinely enjoy and are interested in, because although it may not feel like it now, you're going to have the most stressful two years of your life.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 5 users Like Divey's post:
  • Dragnort_, Link, britannia, Jesse, Pollux
I'm pretty confident with everything except the new maths gcse. I seriously think I fucked up hard but hoping for low grade boundaries. Smile
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Link
Idek anymore, most subjects I'm fairly confident about but for Language/Lit I could get between a 6-9, I honestly can't gauge
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Did me RE a year early so I only have the result for that to go in for. Good luck to everyone who did all of the GCSEs
Glad my GCSEs are dead and gone xD
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Wolven
I failed all my GCSE's with flying colours, good luck Cheese
The following 5 users Like Falc's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Envy, Dragnort_, Panda, Grunt
Well I really should be sleeping but kinda keeping myself awake, I want to know what I got but I don't at the same time.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<