Owned doors claim to have no owner on V5P
Title of Bug: Owned doors claim to have no owner on V5P

Description: As title says, some doors say that they have been sold, but when trying to get the owner with /getowner, it claims that the door has no owner. I have seen this with one of the villa house's garages and the bathroom door at Apartment studios. I am not 100% certain if these are the only doors with the problem or if there are more of these.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Probably because the owner had just left and it takes a little bit to acknowledge this.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(08-23-2017, 05:33 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Probably because the owner had just left and it takes a little bit to acknowledge this.

I thought this, but then after asking the owner of the house that had the garage he said it was still glitched for him. I was there with Siphon for a couple of these glitched doors haha.
(08-23-2017, 05:33 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Probably because the owner had just left and it takes a little bit to acknowledge this.

This happens with specific doors, not all. The villas front door and backyard doors are sold, player is still online but the garage door is not sold.
Happened to me
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Most garage doors seem to have no owner.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Garage doors are not supposed to be lockable etc etc.
They are only operable through their corresponding buttons.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(08-24-2017, 03:54 PM)Yonno Wrote: Garage doors are not supposed to be lockable etc etc.
You should be able to ram them, as has been case before. Because the bug causes them to have no owner, you can't ram them.

Techically, all doors that use the func_door or func_doorrotating in Hammer can be locked though.

But still doesn't explain the bathroom door. You should be able to lock it, ram it etc.
(08-25-2017, 04:08 AM)TheSiphon Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 03:54 PM)Yonno Wrote: Garage doors are not supposed to be lockable etc etc.
You should be able to ram them, as has been case before. Because the bug causes them to have no owner, you can't ram them.

Techically, all doors that use the func_door or func_doorrotating in Hammer can be locked though.

But still doesn't explain the bathroom door. You should be able to lock it, ram it etc.

I just don't think the garage doors were ever added to properties using the property system because of what Yonno said. The locking/ramming looks for doors in the property system.
[Image: unknown.png]
You can open garage doors by lockpicking them.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon