Player Report:Princess of Dubai
Name of player: Princess of Dubai

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62150669

Time in GMT: 4:30 pm

Server:v5p

Summary: Bunch of Sru and police officers were scouting arround and raiding houses without actual reason so we decided to record them doing this and thats what happen.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYGM04Px...e=youtu.be
Waiting to hear Princess of Dubai's side of the story, before making any conclusions.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
So, tell me what i did wrong.
(Involved)

Ok, so first of all, greetings.

Now, the reason for raid was (Armed Men) wich they were inside that house, u can see some1 holstering a weapon. The reason for the raid was valid and so was the arrest reason, the corleones had just sprayed me and another police officer down by villa #2 and some officers, behind the wall witnessed it, as you all just ran back to that house there and started to act like nothing happened like ??? O.o ??? We raided the houses because we allready did our research and found out if was your houses wich we had found contraband inside earlier on. PrincessOfDubai did nothing wrong.
Well as i sayed from earlyer police and sru were making excuses to raid houses arround like having gun or they hear contra and you breached in our villa with the stupid reason that we were killing cops for second time while we were just sitting there having rp session.
(08-22-2017, 02:54 PM)Nazagruly Wrote: (Involved)

Ok, so first of all, greetings.

Now, the reason for raid was (Armed Men) wich they were inside that house, u can see some1 holstering a weapon. The reason for the raid was valid and so was the arrest reason, the corleones had just sprayed me and another police officer down by villa #2 and some officers, behind the wall witnessed it, as you all just ran back to that house there and started to act like nothing happened like ??? O.o ??? We raided the houses because we allready did our research and found out if was your houses wich we had found contraband inside earlier on. PrincessOfDubai did nothing wrong.

earlyer yea u tryed raid our friend so we kill you and we just continued doing our things and after a while all police forces come while we have weapons holstered and do their stuff..pss u can see how officers going in the other houses arround not attacking us first and it was clear u were random raiding
(08-22-2017, 02:56 PM)Freestyler69 Wrote: Well as i sayed from earlyer police and sru were making excuses to raid houses arround like having gun or they hear contra and you breached in our villa with the stupid reason that we were killing cops for second time while we were just sitting there having rp session.

Why you lie mate?
Like i was a fucking undercover officer, saw how you guys came behind the SRU and started to shoot them, then ran back to the house. /

i came in and arrested you all like a fucking savage.
(08-22-2017, 02:58 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:
(08-22-2017, 02:56 PM)Freestyler69 Wrote: Well as i sayed from earlyer police and sru were making excuses to raid houses arround like having gun or they hear contra and you breached in our villa with the stupid reason that we were killing cops for second time while we were just sitting there having rp session.

Why you lie mate?
Like i was a freaking undercover officer, saw how you guys came behind the SRU and started to shoot them, then ran back to the house. /

i came in and arrested you all like a freaking savage.

Lets say u saw us why you keep raiding the houses arround than coming to us first it was clear you break rules.
(08-22-2017, 03:00 PM)Freestyler69 Wrote:

Why you lie mate?
Like i was a freaking undercover officer, saw how you guys came behind the SRU and started to shoot them, then ran back to the house. /

Lets say u saw us why you keep raiding the houses arround than coming to us first it was clear you break rules.

I still do not understand what rule.
I was an undercover cop that saw you KILLING cops.
If you holster your weapons and go sitting in the house like you are innocent, I still recall your face.

In your "summary" your wrote that we raided you without a reason (but we actually had a reason)
You also said that you recorded that and uploaded a video - where you can only see us arresting you for killing cops -,- .

You also replayed : "u tryed raid our friend so we kill you and we just continued doing our things and after a while all police forces come while we have weapons holstered and do their stuff". Tell me that you are new to the game please... If you holstered your weapons and "kept doing ur stuff" you dont get to have new life, you still killed cops and you should have been arrested.

Please provide more evidence that I actually broke a rule and not just a video of me arresting.

-POD, the greatest shooter FL2009
(08-22-2017, 03:00 PM)Freestyler69 Wrote:

Why you lie mate?

Cuz the houses were in Mr. Churos name, since he bought the building and he was there when we got shot and he also owned the Dupe for the main house in wich you were staying, all the officer's needed to do was ram the door, since his properties could be searched and there was contraband found inside, we were not just random raiding everything, it was because you guys owned the buildings lol. Do your research better next time or learn to communicate with your team if you don't know what is going on or why it is being raided, still, i see nothing wrong or proof of any rule breakage in this video other than you insulting PrincessOfDubai OOC