I base grew more and more wretched, my mind has begun to fantasies of how eclectic t
Some people think, it was not considered. At least, Xiao Tianming think not. Because trouble always comes with fame.
Chen Yuhan finished her talk about things after that, marching high heels out of the classroom. Xiaotian Ming sat back down over the next base.
"Something?" Xiao Tianming base to more than asked. Base of more than one pair of thieves yo eyes Qiaode Xiaotian Ming the goose bumps up.
"Nothing! Hey!" authentic jerseys wholesale,I base shook his head toward Xiaotian Ming giggle, "I just want to congratulate you and you become famous!"
"Famous?" Xiaotian Ming looked puzzled over the base. "Known" means, he certainly know how to play. Because he knows how to play, so it puzzled. He feels that he has always been a low-key, but often low-key and well-known not contact them.
"Do not believe?" I base toward Xiaotian Ming wretched laugh, "You look at this, you will see how famous you are."
I base the following from the table drawer and handed out three groups of stationery Xiaotian Ming. Three groups of letter more or less, far from uniform.
"These are the letters?" Xiao Tianming pointing to the three groups over the base letter asked.
"These are just not the same for each pile." Base pointing to the letter over to Xiaotian Ming explained, "is the highest that a bunch of self-love letter or a letter of recommendation, although I have not read these letters, but I want to write are the girls, because they write to you, just want to make their recommendation to you, want to do your girlfriend. girlfriend usually woman. "
Xiaotian Ming looked the less there are dozens of heap stationery, has begun to numb the scalp.
I randomly pick a base from which a purple, the Xiaotian Ming said: "purple, the color of the noble and elegant symbol of love, this letter seems very good. Is obsessed with me to help you, or you get past read? "
Nauseating thought of the envelope with the statement than the voice read out the base **, Xiao Tianming is almost unbearable. NFL jerseys supplier,Therefore, Xiaotian Ming grabbed the letter without hesitation that he read up:
Eliminating the N-word here, you can own fantasy! ! !
"How are you feeling?" Xiaotian Ming has just finished, I hung a wretched smile on the face of the base immediately getting in the way.
"Great literary talent if I were grading the teacher must give her a brush a high score." Xiaotian Ming said dismissively, will readily letter on the table. Murong Xuan, Bailu Chen, Yi Oriental girl has given them a few headaches for the Xiaotian Ming, Xiao Tianming of course, is no longer possible for their trouble. Sometimes a woman is trouble. More trouble will not be a good thing.
"In addition to literary talent, you are not reading something else? For example, the real feelings?" I asked the base.
"This is no longer seen. If you are interested, might be used to see." Xiao Tianming snappily over white base one, pointing to the second letter to the reactor over the base and asked, "this pile of letter writing is What? "
"The second reactor is believed to be the school community to the invitation sent to you." Base of Xiaotian Ming Yu said.
"Why give me an invitation? School requirements?" Xiao Tianming puzzled over the base to ask.
"How the school may require this? authentic jerseys china,They send you an invitation, just because you are a celebrity." Base of more than explained.
Xiaotian Ming thought, based on the I said: "They put me as a celebrity, and how many there will be some well-known celebrity, they need these for their own fame to advertise, increase membership, so we sent an invitation to invite me? Is not the case ? "
"Meaning about it! I do not know what you decide to participate in society?" I asked the base to Xiaotian Ming.
"I do not know even what society, how do you know what your community will participate in it?" Xiaotian Ming shook his head, over the base of said, "I do not participate in the probability of association is very large."
"Hey!" I base a sigh, pretending to look like old school, education for Xiaotian Ming said, "Why do not participate? For a qualified college students, participation in society is very necessary. Allows you to participate in community acquire knowledge, enrich your knowledge, but also allows more people you know. beauty may also be in as it were. missed it not a pity? "
"You said so much, I think only the last sentence is your voice, right?" Xiao Tianming more than the base punch rolled eyed, contempt and said, "Some people express their feelings before, there will always be that many high-sounding of nonsense. "
"Hey ..." I base hollow laugh or two, strong actions exculpate himself said, "Shisexingye! Beauty is a demand."
"I hope just a demand, rather than your nightmare it!" Xiaotian Ming did not want to continue on this topic to stay without nutrition, Nianqi a sheet of paper with his finger to the base of more than asked, "This letter is the only of a third type of letter? "
I point the nod for Xiaotian Ming said: "Only one, but it may be your most interesting one and the one least likely to reject. wholesale jerseys from china,This letter is a challenge to your man's book. Specific content , you still see for yourself! "
Heard your boxing superb, amazing, you must have the other martial arts is very fine. Although I did not before, you would like to experience the brilliant idea. Tomorrow o'clock, I was at school you designate Wuguan Gong Da Jia. If a man, See you there!
Ouyang
"Good information, good information! Not only to classical and modern cultural hybridity was 'elusive', and including 78 characters, including punctuation in there is actually a typo. Ah never really written this letter!" Xiao Tianming read the letter After the laugh.
"Which word is wrong?" I looked at the letter based on Xiaotian Ming asked.
"Read the word 'very', plus a 'Vulgar' is 'excellent' in 'Cham' I do not know Mo Xuehao his primary language, or thirst intolerable, directly to the 'water' to drink." Xiao Tianming quips .
I wiped sweat base to Xiaotian Ming asked: "Challenge the book has received, how are you going like? Reference not to participate?" wholesale designer handbags,Xiaotian Ming shook his head: "Of course not! I had to trick these children are not interested, not to mention, I do not even know who Ouyang, how to participate? Case, this is a bastard Ouyang, do I have with the He hit one do? "
"What the fuck is the bastard, Ouyang is my brother!" Sound like a roar of anger full bolt from the blue, not only will Xiaotian Ming was shocked, but also the lectures of professors and lectures of the other students scare. Eyes instantly focused over.