Old Man Jokhah sends his love.
Hello Fearlessians.  It's been some time since I've been around.  College is going well.  I'd show up more if there were more than 3 people on during my regular play time.

To the point: I found out yesterday that I'm going to be a father.  Since I've spent nearly 2000 hours of my life here, I figured I'd let yall know.

Hope you guys are holding up well and long live the community.

Sincerely,
Old Man Jokhah
Congratulations on such a big step in life, best of luck in the future with that!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Congrats!
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Congratulations and good luck.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Congratulations and have a great time and good luck!
Have you went to the ultrasound yet? If so is it a boy or a girl?
Congratulations Jokhah! I wish you the best of luck
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(08-19-2017, 11:38 PM)Zombie Wrote: Have you went to the ultrasound yet? If so is it a boy or a girl?

Not yet.  We just found out last night and had it confirmed today.  When that information comes out, I'll make another post, as this one will likely be lost in the clutter by then.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • LordOfMemory
(08-19-2017, 11:49 PM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote:
(08-19-2017, 11:38 PM)Zombie Wrote: Have you went to the ultrasound yet? If so is it a boy or a girl?

Not yet.  We just found out last night and had it confirmed today.  When that information comes out, I'll make another post, as this one will likely be lost in the clutter by then.

fuck didn't read the part that you found out only yesterday, my bad. Would love to know about the results, so stay in touch with the community! Cheese
Congrats dude. Fun times ahead