PR captainpnut
Name of player: captainpnut

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:62198110

Time in GMT: unknown 

Server: V5P

Summary: So this happend a day or 2 ago (as I was too lazy then to upload it) and basicly what happend he pullet a rifle and starts spraying, Multiple/mass RDM.

Evidence:
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

Hi Weezy,

Looking at the footage provided it's quite hard to determine if this is rule breakage or not. It seems to me like he's in a gun fight with the police that are in the middle of the intersection as shown in the video (0:12) and if anything you seem to be running into the crossfire quite a lot in the video, plus you had no kevlar equipped.

Do you have any other evidence to support this PR or more information for me?
I can provide the whole video footage as this is just the cutted-out part where it started, but if you look better at 0:04 you see him walking in the video, with the gun out, loading it and starts shooting. The police started shooting when they saw him shooting, trying to stop him.

whole footage will be uploaded today.
Kind regards,
Weezy

Hi Weezy,

Full footage may help me a bit more, regardless of what his situation was with the police it does seem like you were caught in the crossfire. If you had kevlar equipped it would seem like it was more targeted fire.
Hello DVN,

here's the whole footage: around 1:50 is where it starts

Kind regards,
Weezy

Denied

Concluding notes

To begin, thanks for uploading the uncut version, much appreciated. Unfortunately the proof is still insufficient, from my understanding the Rebels are preparing to raid the Nexus and is the reason the initial firefight begun. After watching the video over a few times there are shots heard directly behind you or in that direction where you weren't facing. In general 'FailRP' terms you should have ran away from that situation unless in the gunfight, as you wouldn't want to get caught in the crossfire like you did.

It still seems like the reported user attempted to shoot an officer advancing towards him but also behind you, meaning you got caught directly in the crossfire and died quickly due to not having kevlar.

Thank you.
Moved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.