Multi Store Car Park
The size is (using the number on the props) 7 x 7 x 18
as show in video you drive in car and get out, use control to move car into a parking lot, and do reverse to get out
it stores 7 cars

http://youtu.be/sIGB5BeJxEQ
The following 2 users Like Temar's post:
  • CrAzyWirE, Dutchman
When i tried to make a car elevator it killed me. But it's very nice!
This is a very nice job, Very good Idea too!

I remember making an Printer machine, You would simple need to put the printers onto a board, Press a button, It would then take the printers up, Press another button, The Printers were pushed into a slot, Then when the printers printed money, The money would drop down into the slider and down into a small container. It was completely un-detectable from the police, They had no idea how it worked.

I remember having about 7 people in Cub foods with all the same dupe of it, All different colours, All Printing money. It was the best use of contra Cheese
Looks nice and useful.
(01-05-2012, 06:09 PM)Jamie Wrote: This is a very nice job, Very good Idea too!

I remember making an Printer machine, You would simple need to put the printers onto a board, Press a button, It would then take the printers up, Press another button, The Printers were pushed into a slot, Then when the printers printed money, The money would drop down into the slider and down into a small container. It was completely un-detectable from the police, They had no idea how it worked.

I remember having about 7 people in Cub foods with all the same dupe of it, All different colours, All Printing money. It was the best use of contra Cheese

I would pay to get that cool sounding dupe ur talking about ill be sure to ask you in game for it Smile
This is very nice, how many props did you use on it?

And is it able for us to use?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
i made this before i was an admin
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Necroposting
Can i buy it?
^ warned for Necroposting.
(08-11-2015, 03:43 PM)Suarez Wrote: ^ warned for Necroposting.

I advise that you take a look over the forum rules, which can be found here.

While necroposting is an option for warnings in the Moderator CP, it is not actually listed as a forum rule and thus is not grounds for issuing a warning. It is also important to note the difference between just bumping a thread for no reason and bumping it for a purpose. It seems this person bumped it due to the fact that they were interested in purchasing the dupe but is unaware that the person who made the thread is no longer here at FL.
The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • equal, Coded Brain