Poll: AMA subforum
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yah
47.37%
18 47.37%
nah
52.63%
20 52.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Petition to get an off-topic subforum for AMA's
please
This Petition is almost as bad as getting sebasti161 unbanned.
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • PrincessOfDubai, Envy
(08-18-2017, 09:02 PM)Dobby Wrote: This Petition is almost as bad as getting sebasti161 unbanned.

Don't give him ideas
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 2 users Like jhayw's post:
  • Emil, dawson270500
No, seriously why don't you just go die. Take your AMAs with you.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
It's more of a trend that'll probably die out soon just be patient and wait :)
[Image: unknown.png]
(08-22-2017, 04:05 AM)Midget Wrote: No, seriously why don't you just go die. Take your AMAs with you.

There's no need to be so salty towards other people, please don't do it Smile
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
please these threads are really cancerous
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
These trends make me cringe

-Removed by Steven8ken
(08-22-2017, 11:39 AM)Holdem Wrote:
(08-22-2017, 04:05 AM)Midget Wrote: No, seriously why don't you just go die. Take your AMAs with you.

There's no need to be so salty towards other people, please don't do it Smile

Explain to me why there is no reason to be salty. There is 100 useless AMA threads that serve no 
purpose other that to quench the ego of the creator. Why are you limiting me in what I can say 
when it is the AMA threads who silence anyone who has made an interesting off-topic thread? 

Who are you helping in your case? Are you silencing the ones who add value to the offtopic, or the sheep?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • britannia, Emil
Back when people were spamming shitposts and memes, staff was happy to ban them. Sure, 90% of it was trash but atleast the last 10% was pretty funny. These amas are all the fucking same and are 10x worse than shitposts. They add no content, and to quote Midget
(08-23-2017, 06:16 PM)Midget Wrote: There is 100 useless AMA threads that serve no purpose other that to quench the ego of the creator.