Ryan! Unban Request
(12-27-2011, 04:07 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 03:46 AM)ryan! Wrote: Well see, I was going to ride the FUMUKU train, But while i was walking in i was rudely stopped and told "we do not allow Ex Lombardi Member! please leave"

They simply Told you to leave, when you asked why, one said in LOOC: Ex-Lombardi are banned from FUMUKU areas.

. I thought of this to be offenses and i was angry. So i thought to myself "if i can't ride this train, No one can!". I got a molly and i burnt it down. Then Blackdog picks me up (upset i burn this train down) and bans me... I don't see how this is random.

What normal person thinks like this?! That place ran out of chocolate icecream, im gona burn it down! A parking ticket!? BURN DOWN THE POLICE STATION! Man those orphans kicked another ball on my lawn, BURN THEM ALL!"

And how would the FUMUKU members know i am Ex Lombardi? So they are meta gaming and i get banned?

They didnt ICly, IC you looked like trouble OOC they simply didnt want you around our areas, and honestly i cant blame them seeing as this was your first reaction to being barred, not "Ill talk to the manager, ill take it up with cityhall! Ill start a pettition!" Nope, its burn down and ruin one of the larger passive RP events going on at the current time

Not to mention all the times before this were you flat out argued and showed complete disrespect when i was talking to you about your hidden keypad in the water "You were speaking nothing but random so i left"

Yes i said that because you were saying that i can't get get someone to buy my doors. Which i can. I thought you were just being random and so i walked away...
(12-27-2011, 04:12 AM)Dusty1337 Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 04:10 AM)ryan! Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 04:01 AM)kertopz Wrote: Oh where to start. The server was pretty dull so we decided to promote some passive rp by starting up our monorail. Blackdog was testing it while we were building the ticket station. Ryan came up to us and started running around jumping on things and growling into his microphone. We explained to him, in OOC, that we did not want him to participate because of his past behaviors. After this we asked him politely, in-character, to leave because we had not finished building it. Ryan then ran off and came back, throwing a molotav into our monorail station, completely ruining our passive-rp.

There was no meta-gaming as we told you the real reason OOC. We did not want you to participate because of how we've seen you act in the past, and this event further emphasizes our reasoning.

See now. "his past behaviors" NLR you silly. You never say anything about building... You are lying like an idiot... Take a picture of console of you saying that in local OOC and telling me that you were building.

(12-27-2011, 04:07 AM)kertopz Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 04:06 AM)ryan! Wrote: When you look at someone you don't see stuff about them floating around? You could have said "we are under construction please leave" not "Ex lombardi! leave derp derp derp derp" Take a new pic but in this one show all of this <3. Show you talking in Local OOC. I wanna see that.

What you mean this one?
[Image: Fc4Ul.jpg]

Yes that okay now show the part of you saying "we do not allow Lombardi"

How about you post the proof instead of us posting the counter proof like a good forum poster?

logged off can't.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
(12-27-2011, 04:13 AM)ryan! Wrote: logged off can't.

Okay. So you have absolutely no proof. None of it. Yet you still want to say we are in the wrong? Post some proof if you want to be taken seriously, you complain about nonsense and look like a fool.

(12-27-2011, 03:55 AM)ryan! Wrote: logged off can't.

So what you're saying is, that you have no proof to back-up any of your claims. If that is true, everything you have posted is hearsay, unlike our information which is supported by facts and proof.

Anyways, I wish you luck trying to convince any reasonable admin of your innocence.
Ryan:Yes i said that because you were saying that i can't get get someone to buy my doors. Which i can. I thought you were just being random and so i walked away...

You mean when i said you cant have some random rebel buy doors for you, then have them leave so you could control the entire tides hotel for yourself?

And how exactly could you think im being random? Its an Admin call, from 6 people reporting you were prop blocking, and you had a hidden keypad and refused to move it fora time, why in the world would you think i was kidding around with you? When you should know alreadyI dont kid around during admin calls
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(12-27-2011, 04:10 AM)ryan! Wrote: See now. "his past behaviors" NLR you silly. You never say anything about building... You are lying like an idiot... Take a picture of console of you saying that in local OOC and telling me that you were building.

Yes that okay now show the part of you saying "we do not allow Lombardi"

It does not break NLR if we do not want you participating OOCly. It would be different if we did not like your RP character but the fact is we do not trust OOCly. I thought it was implied that we were still building based on the fact that we were placing props in the lobby? I also gave you the picture that said we do not allow Lombardi.
(12-27-2011, 04:18 AM)komar1234 Wrote:

So what you're saying is, that you have no proof to back-up any of your claims. If that is true, everything you have posted is hearsay, unlike our information which is supported by facts and proof.

Anyways, I wish you luck trying to convince any reasonable admin of your innocence.

You guys said everything that happened. Yes i admit that i was wrong about lombardi being in local OOC. Anyway, I still was by the way you guys told me to leave. I thought it was rude. You made me leave, So i burn down your Train. I saw others in there that were not FUMUKU.
(12-27-2011, 04:22 AM)ryan! Wrote:

You guys said everything that happened. Yes i admit that i was wrong about lombardi being in local OOC. Anyway, I still was by the way you guys told me to leave. I thought it was rude. You made me leave, So i burn down your Train. I saw others in there that were not FUMUKU.

Person A: Excuse me random stranger can you get out of my building?
Person B: Okay. *Comes back later and burns the building to the ground*

Quite rational I'd say.
(12-27-2011, 04:20 AM)BlackDog Wrote: Ryan:Yes i said that because you were saying that i can't get get someone to buy my doors. Which i can. I thought you were just being random and so i walked away...

You mean when i said you cant have some random rebel buy doors for you, then have them leave so you could control the entire tides hotel for yourself?

And how exactly could you think im being random? Its an Admin call, from 6 people reporting you were prop blocking, and you had a hidden keypad and refused to move it fora time, why in the world would you think i was kidding around with you? When you should know alreadyI dont kid around during admin calls

I never wanna to have it to myself you silly. my objective was "base at tides" . The fact that you were making up random rules that made no sense was random
(12-27-2011, 04:22 AM)ryan! Wrote:

You thought it was rude....so you burnt down the monorail? We even asked to you leave politely and you still thought it was rude. Even if you thought that you don't simply throw a molotav because you "thought it was rude". You also knew it was a FUMUKU establishment because next to the door is the FUMUKU logo.
(12-27-2011, 04:22 AM)ryan! Wrote: Anyway, I still was by the way you guys told me to leave. I thought it was rude. You made me leave, So i burn down your Train. I saw others in there that were not FUMUKU.

I thought it was rude so i banned you for a week

But in all seriousness, you FailRPed, poor mollied, and destroyed a passiveRP event, if anyone else was there they were most likley just like you, walking in and about to be told to leave
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]