Ryan! Unban Request

Your name: Ryan!

Your ban ID: 5868

Banned by: [FL]BlackDog[BB][SGC]

Server: rp_EvoCity_v2d

Involved: Members of FUMUKU

Why we should unban you:

Well see, I was going to ride the FUMUKU train, But while i was walking in i was rudely stopped and told "we do not allow Ex Lombardi Member! please leave" . I thought of this to be offenses and i was angry. So i thought to myself "if i can't ride this train, No one can!". I got a molly and i burnt it down. Then Blackdog picks me up (upset i burn this train down) and bans me... I don't see how this is random. And how would the FUMUKU members know i am Ex Lombardi? So they are meta gaming and i get banned?
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The only thing we said to you in game chat was that you were asked to leave. The ex-Lombardi comment was made OOC
There is no need to lie to me, and plus if you didn't say that then you have no reason to not let me on your train. FailRP
(12-27-2011, 03:46 AM)ryan! Wrote: Well see, I was going to ride the FUMUKU train, But while i was walking in i was rudely stopped and told "we do not allow Ex Lombardi Member! please leave" . I thought of this to be offenses and i was angry. So i thought to myself "if i can't ride this train, No one can!". I got a molly and i burnt it down. Then Blackdog picks me up (upset i burn this train down) and bans me... I don't see how this is random. And how would the FUMUKU members know i am Ex Lombardi? So they are meta gaming and i get banned?

FUMUKU Transit Employee here; Do you have any proof of us saying that you are barred, in game? If I remember correctly, in character we asked you nicely to leave and in local ooc we said that ex-lombardi members are barred. Whether meta or not, your incharacter clan name was also "ex-lombardi" -- which is debateably ingame, in character, information such as your name, description, or job.

All I have(pictures of) is that we asked you to leave the premises. Of which you did, peacefully. Then you come back and just yell 'raid!' and throw a molotov, and then run away with no other engagement. Seems a bit weird, huh... I also don't know how you think just because 'I can't ride a train no one should' and then throw a molotov at it. That doesn't make much sense.

All in all, you torched a train station that asked you to leave while the train was in maintenance and then throw a molotov at a public(passive rp) train station. Seems legit, right?

Anyways, here's a couple pictures I have...

http://d.pr/LhPK
http://d.pr/uzgC

(12-27-2011, 03:55 AM)ryan! Wrote: There is no need to lie to me, and plus if you didn't say that then you have no reason to not let me on your train. FailRP

Also, on that note, the train was under construction at the time and no one was allowed onto it.
Oh where to start. The server was pretty dull so we decided to promote some passive rp by starting up our monorail. Blackdog was testing it while we were building the ticket station. Ryan came up to us and started running around jumping on things and growling into his microphone. We explained to him, in OOC, that we did not want him to participate because of his past behaviors. After this we asked him politely, in-character, to leave because we had not finished building it. Ryan then ran off and came back, throwing a molotav into our monorail station, completely ruining our passive-rp.

There was no meta-gaming as we told you the real reason OOC. We did not want you to participate because of how we've seen you act in the past, and this event further emphasizes our reasoning.
When you look at someone you don't see stuff about them floating around? You could have said "we are under construction please leave" not "Ex lombardi! leave derp derp derp derp" Take a new pic but in this one show all of this <3. Show you talking in Local OOC. I wanna see that.
(12-27-2011, 03:46 AM)ryan! Wrote: Well see, I was going to ride the FUMUKU train, But while i was walking in i was rudely stopped and told "we do not allow Ex Lombardi Member! please leave"

They simply Told you to leave, when you asked why, one said in LOOC: Ex-Lombardi are banned from FUMUKU areas.

. I thought of this to be offenses and i was angry. So i thought to myself "if i can't ride this train, No one can!". I got a molly and i burnt it down. Then Blackdog picks me up (upset i burn this train down) and bans me... I don't see how this is random.

What normal person thinks like this?! That place ran out of chocolate icecream, im gona burn it down! A parking ticket!? BURN DOWN THE POLICE STATION! Man those orphans kicked another ball on my lawn, BURN THEM ALL!"

And how would the FUMUKU members know i am Ex Lombardi? So they are meta gaming and i get banned?

They didnt ICly, IC you looked like trouble OOC they simply didnt want you around our areas, and honestly i cant blame them seeing as this was your first reaction to being barred, not "Ill talk to the manager, ill take it up with cityhall! Ill start a pettition!" Nope, its burn down and ruin one of the larger passive RP events going on at the current time

Not to mention all the times before this were you flat out argued and showed complete disrespect when i was talking to you about your hidden keypad in the water "You were speaking nothing but random so i left"
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(12-27-2011, 04:06 AM)ryan! Wrote: When you look at someone you don't see stuff about them floating around? You could have said "we are under construction please leave" not "Ex lombardi! leave derp derp derp derp" Take a new pic but in this one show all of this <3. Show you talking in Local OOC. I wanna see that.

What you mean this one?
[Image: Fc4Ul.jpg]
(12-27-2011, 04:01 AM)kertopz Wrote: Oh where to start. The server was pretty dull so we decided to promote some passive rp by starting up our monorail. Blackdog was testing it while we were building the ticket station. Ryan came up to us and started running around jumping on things and growling into his microphone. We explained to him, in OOC, that we did not want him to participate because of his past behaviors. After this we asked him politely, in-character, to leave because we had not finished building it. Ryan then ran off and came back, throwing a molotav into our monorail station, completely ruining our passive-rp.

There was no meta-gaming as we told you the real reason OOC. We did not want you to participate because of how we've seen you act in the past, and this event further emphasizes our reasoning.

See now. "his past behaviors" NLR you silly. You never say anything about building... You are lying like an idiot... Take a picture of console of you saying that in local OOC and telling me that you were building.

(12-27-2011, 04:07 AM)kertopz Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 04:06 AM)ryan! Wrote: When you look at someone you don't see stuff about them floating around? You could have said "we are under construction please leave" not "Ex lombardi! leave derp derp derp derp" Take a new pic but in this one show all of this <3. Show you talking in Local OOC. I wanna see that.

What you mean this one?

Yes that okay now show the part of you saying "we do not allow Lombardi"
(12-27-2011, 04:10 AM)ryan! Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 04:01 AM)kertopz Wrote: Oh where to start. The server was pretty dull so we decided to promote some passive rp by starting up our monorail. Blackdog was testing it while we were building the ticket station. Ryan came up to us and started running around jumping on things and growling into his microphone. We explained to him, in OOC, that we did not want him to participate because of his past behaviors. After this we asked him politely, in-character, to leave because we had not finished building it. Ryan then ran off and came back, throwing a molotav into our monorail station, completely ruining our passive-rp.

See now. "his past behaviors" NLR you silly. You never say anything about building... You are lying like an idiot... Take a picture of console of you saying that in local OOC and telling me that you were building.

(12-27-2011, 04:07 AM)kertopz Wrote:

What you mean this one?

Yes that okay now show the part of you saying "we do not allow Lombardi"

How about you post the proof instead of us posting the counter proof like a good forum poster?