Horny Melon
To any admins,

horny melon randomly killed me, 5 mins later he sees me in a car, kills me, i am about to get my car back, guess what? he kills me, i ask him where my car is/ why did you do that, he says my car is hidden, his reason was it is against rules to drive in a car, i look it up, say it isn't, he says it is a law, i look it up again, it isn't , i say its isn't and he kills me, i come back and say GIVE MY CAR BACK, he kills me, i FIND my car, take it, he shoots me in the car until i am on 28hp, at which he hand cuffs me and arrests me, it was after the arrest i left the game cus i couldn't stand to be playing with a Corrupt FBI secret agent... Please ban this guy after 1...2..3...4...5 RDM's then 1 random Arrest.

From Orgxer/ Ogvenom/ Master. G ( i have lots of names )
You didnt use the template again,
Denied and warning given
1. I killed you 1 time for flamming 2. I said LAWS not rules.. 3. Learn yo read broadcast!
And it was a law: No driving in city. Why do you think i made the toll bar?
An easy mistake made by a newcomer: not knowing that the President have made rules that can change many things.
Still... didnt you kill him too many times, Horny...? >.< I mean like killing him for flaming.. wtf?
Well, its stressy to be in a toll bar when you have to arrest and all that shit so 1. I didnt have time 2. He just stood there in like one minute nad said idiot and retard and nub and all that.. And 2 of the time was when he was in a car!
(10-02-2010, 06:06 PM)HornyMelon Wrote: Well, its stressy to be in a toll bar when you have to arrest and all that shit so 1. I didnt have time 2. He just stood there in like one minute nad said idiot and retard and nub and all that.. And 2 of the time was when he was in a car!

But still... you could just have knocked him out or at least taken half his health until he gets grey screen or anything like that... But whatever.. I don't think you deserve Ban, as Orgxer also broke da rules... Skeptical
Ya:3 .
Go Horny Cheese <3
Hey...... Why is it standing Junior Member, im donator -.-
I didn't even bother reading your ban request because of what kenny said, you didn't use the template, next time use it!